Pics from my meeting w/ Taz & Bullette!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Pics from my meeting w/ Taz & Bullette!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:33 am

Here we go!! I just want to Thank Taz for inviting me first and letting me crash at his house....It was greatly appreciated and Im sooooo HAPPY that I came!! I had a blast with Bullette, Taz and all his friends!! It was also nice meeting Cindy as well!! So here are some of the pics from the nights activities!! Crazzzyyy..........So one head bunt, one cracking my head on the stairs, couple shots, lots of drinks, cheese & crackers at 3 in the morning, close close parking, guns and hoses, HOLY CLEVAGE, Nip, Not remember things, hurting feet, motor boating.....SO SO SO MUCH more!!

CANT WAIT TO COME DOWN AGAIN!! LUV YA BOTH!!! XOXOXO!!! :D

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:35 am

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:37 am

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:38 am

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:40 am

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:43 am

In the second to last picture, I look like i have 3 boobs!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am

I take really bad pictures! I need a tan and a haircut!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:48 am

Man I was hammered! LOL..........
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:49 am

You always manage to take that one same face shot with everyone... open mouth and tongue hanging out!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:20 pm

LMAO.............3rd boob!! I see what your talking about...How your sitting!!! I think you look very cute in lots of the pictures!! Give me your hose baby....lol!!! Member - Just tell em you thought it was a Guns & Hoes Party...and your dressin like a HOE!!!! :lol:

Hammered....No really!!! LOL!!! Your parking was quite interesting....and VERY CLOSE!!!! LOL!!! Have you had any more pizza? How was the Oscar Party???

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm

Still eating cheese and crackers and left over pizza! You have to e-mail that picture of me sleeping on the couch flipping you off, that's PRICELESS!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:57 pm

I love that pic... That's classic... I think it's cause we booted him off the vibrating couch

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:32 pm

LOL........OMG!!! Yes, I love the vibrating couch....that was sooo nice and warm!!

TAZ - Just click on the picture and save it to your page and you'll have it!! If that dont work let me know and I'l email it to ya!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Remember how you kept telling me how you could fit your hand in your mouth! that was hysterical

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:40 pm

I did it.....cant remember where but I did....I think it was at liqiud...lmao!!!

Return to “General Topics”