If you're wondering about Mills............

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 pm

:lol: :lol: Ya...Make him suffer!!!

IM SNOOZY WOOZY....READY TO GO HOME AND SLEEP SO U CAN WAKE UP AND GET READY N DRIVE TO YOU GUYS!! Its like xmas....you just want it to get here and so excited... :wink:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 pm

Ha ! Now that's funny. Poor Mills would never be able to handle it. You know Baychat is a part of his life. I'll have to think about if I can withhold telling him what's going on. I'd hate to be responsible for driving him over the edge.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:38 pm

yeah.. you can't mess with the man! i totally zoned out for a while here... I'm going out tonight to prep myself for tomorrow
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:43 pm

Im falling asleep over here.. :shock: ......I've had millions of people calling me asking what is going on tonight and Ive rejected em all....cause I know if I go out I will party to late and than be all yukk tommorrow!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:49 pm

I'm going to take it easy... last saturday i drank draft beer all night, and forgot the last half!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:08 pm

How could Mills sacrifice his Baytalk friends for Lent?!? :shock: LOL! That is just rude :D He'll def have a lot to catch up on when it's over. Glad us Lutherans have the option of Lent or not. Tell Mills good luck tho!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be in NY next week woohoo!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:10 pm

No forgettin allowed!

I might leave a tad earlier, cause I guess they are doing freakin construction (SURPRIZE, SURPRIZE....NOT!!!) downriver, which is on my way down and no way around it and its down to like one or two lanes.........Just Lovely!!! :x Stupid Michigan!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:15 pm

whoo hoo... i'm dropping puppy off on my way to Taz's house...I'm gonna miss my little pumkin... the unfortunate part is that when I'm going to want to sleep on Sunday, she'll wnat to play!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 pm

What kind of pup do you have????

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:30 pm

She's a mut.. Her dad was a beagle, and her mom a huskey terrier... I'll send you a pic

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Sounds good

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:39 pm

your picture makes me do a double take every time. I keep seeing it wrong... anyone else with me on this?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Seeing it wrong as in how???

AWWW....ISNT BULLETTE'S PUP SO CUTE!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:52 pm

At first it looks like you are bending over with your hand in the back of your pants... asscrack!

She is adorable... I wish she still looked like that!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:13 pm

LOL!!!...My crack!! :lol:

Return to “General Topics”