My meeting with Pbosak & friends!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

My meeting with Pbosak & friends!!

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Oh my god, those pictures are a riot!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Wow, talk about bringing back memories. That was a great time for sure. Great pictures Dvl. You are certainly the photographer. Can't wait to see the pics after you visit Bullette and Taz.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Ya, I love taking pictures of myself, and of my friends!! Practice Practice....lol!!

Blow my whistle biatch....lol!! I have the whistle hangin from the rearview mirror in the stang :)

Ohhh, Dont worry I will be sure to post the pics from my adventure with Taz & Bullette

Return to “General Topics”