GUNS AND HOSES PARTY:

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:30 pm

It all depends, Im going to wake up at like 10am, get ready, pack some necessitys for the nite, get my car washed and than heading on down!! So Im assuming I'll leave my house around 12:30-1pm....So I should arrive around 4 something. Since the map thing said it should only take me 3 hrs and 3 mins, but than again thats probaly doing the speed limit and I'll probaly do 90 thru Michigan, but definatly stay close to the speed limit in Ohio since I dont want to get pulled over out of state or period!! Taz, said to leave no later than that so that way we can get some drinking and socializing in before we leave since I guess the party starts at 7pm, instead of 8pm!

What time you heading to his house???
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:01 pm

ummm.. not sure... i'll have to talk to him and see... i left him a message a little bit ago to figure out where he lived. I know he's only like 10 minutes from my house at the most
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Damn.......Wish I was only 10 minutes away!!

It is windy as heck out here today.......The front entrance way glass windows are all shaking cause its so windy!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 am

You guys have a great time this weekend. Can't wait to hear the stories....at least those that can be repeated :lol:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 am

Will have a whole new Subject for tommorrow!! LOL!!

Gosh, I so cant wait....Tommorrow is PARTY TIME!!!!!!!! I got a lil fustrated tho cause I went to the mall yesterday & could not find anything I liked......Blahhh, So now I have to go to another one today...Geeezzz!! :?

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:34 am

I'm sure you have something to wear dvl. Trust me, the guys aren't going to be checking out your CLOTHES anyway. lol

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:49 am

Whoo hoo... one more day! actually, about 14 hours til you leave... whoo hoo!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:57 am

LMAO...........Really!!! What will they be checking out Pbosak??

I know Bullette I sooo cant wait, Day is half way over at work and it will be tommorrow before we know it!!

Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 am

totally... now i just need to find me a top to wear.. i have one picked out at ann taylor.. it's just a matter if it's there tomorrow

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:01 pm

LOL ! I think they will probably be checking out your wonderful personality.

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Right, that and your beautiful big........................smile!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 pm

LMFAO!!!

Thats why I was getting crabby Taz cause I couldnt find a shirt to show off my big beautiful eyes & wonderful personality!! :wink:

Ya I have to go to the mall after work again today as well Bullette....No bites yet for me tho....I'll pray your shirt is still there! Does it show off you big eyes as well??? :lol:

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:50 pm

It may... i was told last night that I had beautiful eyes... I forgot all my friends took pictures of them on Halloween

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:07 pm

LOL!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 pm

Bullette...wants to know if you can see her big beautiful eyes :D

Return to “General Topics”