BAY FEVER

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:49 am

Put-in-Palooza is a great time. I've only been twice, the first two years, but it was great. In fact, the first year of it, I produced one of my favorite stories of all time as I whacked down two bottles of Pink Cat (I was excited that they had it there), then proceedded to fall all over the dance floor and get put in a cab half passed out to go back to my friends APT (it was early, no one wanted to go home). I woke up mid trip and had to vomit and told cabby to pull over. He refused and gave me a 12oz styrophome (sp?) cup to puke in. Of course, several beers and 2 bottles of Pink Cat weren't going to fit into a 12oz cup. Sitting directly behind the driver's seat, I projectile vomited all over the back of the cabby's seat/head and floor of the cab. He was NOT happy...lol.

We got back to the apt where he asked me to get something to help him clean up. I ran into the apt, locked the door and passed out. Sorry cabby, I was just a drunk college kid. If it makes you feel any better, I woke up with puke all over my sweater (yes, I'm counting this as my official public apology to the cabby)

livewirecs

Postby livewirecs » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:14 am

Put In Palooza eh? Never been to that one...I doubt I can pull that trip off. I am already heading up to Columbus on March 3rd for the Ultimate Fighting Championship PLUS it's my birthday that weekend so I plan to not be able to recover until April... :D

But I am glad to see everybody else is fiending as well. This may be the most active this board has been in a while. Lots of people getting ready to go to the bay.

Ironically, I am yet to EVER meet anyone from this board up at the bay...go figure.I use your pictures to try and remember but I either don't see you, or by the time I do I am bombed LOL. I'll try harder to buy you all a beer this year... :roll:
Get Me To The Bay! (listen to my show online at www.thedriveat5.com )

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:51 pm

Yeah, I've never met anyone from the board either, although I have a 5.5 year gap between periods where I was on the Island with any regularity. But I plan on being there the majority of weekends from April-October so hopefully I'll have a chance to meet all of you and throw doen some adult beverages at some point this summer!

I think I get Island fever even more now that it is only a short car ride away. It's like, knowing I could go right now but I'm not bothers me sometimes.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm

I'll hold you to that beer.......but instead can we make it a Mills Lemonade!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Oh yea I had a couple Mills lemonade's last night :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:31 pm

So not fair........ :P

Think I might have some at the bar tonight with Pbosak & Don. I wonder how much they will cost at the bar???

what you doin this week Mr. Millsy???
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:32 pm

weekend that should be....My Bad!! :wink:

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Just ask them if they have any type of clear raspberry rum (Cruzan specifically) and any kind of vodka although Sky vodka is the type it is suppossed to be made with. And mix it with lemonade and you are golden!! :P

I am taking Katie out to dinner at Bahama Breeze tonight :) Tomorrow night no plans yet other then boozing somewhere :P :D Sunday I am going to the UC vs Notre Dame game then to Montgomery [banned] for dinner :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Thanks for the mixture....I'll makesure to order 2 or 10 tonight...Im so ready to drink...now!!

hey we have Bahama Breeze up here by my work as well....YUmmm love that place!! Busy weekend for you!! Probaly the same here!!
Hope you have a good one!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:04 pm

Tahnks you have a wild and crazy weekend too!!! You will love parting with Paul and Don they are great guys!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Ya, Im looking forward to meeting them tonight and partying!! Than next weekend I get to meet Taz, Bullette and Katrinka and party with all of them....and than hopefully Bob sometime in here before summer! I'll know everyone by time bay season begins :)

Return to “General Topics”