Friday Funnies!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:28 pm

I'm working on a union grievance and typing you guys at the same time.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:13 am

There's snow now in Cbus that's for sure! Our office closed at 1 and I'm still not supposed to go. We had about 5 inches when we woke up yesterday and then the ice was coming all day. Fun stuff!

Yeah, I'm glad I don't have to shovel Bullette! I prob wouldn't wish for it then haha. You have lots of lake effect snow up there?

What's happening in Cinci? Mills are you buried? I can't imagine getting up that hill with a bunch of ice on it!

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:44 am

My office is closed in Cleveland! Snow day!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:01 am

Thanks for rubbing that in WCM.. I'm sitting here at work as we speak.... Driving past Fox 8 news at 55th street was completely insane. I'm surprised i'm here! Hope you all enjoy your day off
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:25 am

I'm at work too Bullette. If I didn't have 4 wheel drive I sure would not be though. My road had not even been plowed since yesterday. Had drifts that were to my shoulders. YIPEEEEEEE

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:31 am

I'm in work as well....even tho it took awhile!

Well shall I say it took over a half hour to get out of my townhouse court....I tried pulling out and got stuck in the middle of it and pretty much was going NO WHERE..... :( Finally after awhile my neighbor and her boyfriend came out and after 3 or 4 pushes I was out on to the road.... :x

It sucked........wish I didnt have to come in!! Blahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!! :P
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:45 am

:cry: :x Ouchhhhh........I just biffed it in front of the President of the company...fell right on my knees......ouchie!! How embarassing... :oops:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:51 am

Hows that rear wheel drive going? LOL

I had 18 inches plowed out of my driveway at 4 am!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Bullette,
your lucky to find someone with a plow. My driveway is about 350 ft. long. Not fun with only a snow plower. But it is great ATV weather.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:43 pm

LOL........Ha Ha.......Ya it's sucking!!! But it still is way pretty.... :)

Holy Fudge Batman.....18 inches, Im so glad we dont have that much....what we got was minimal compared to that....I feel for ya!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:56 pm

What a wonderful day....no school again....I may have to take a sick day or week to get to the bay this year. We now have used our allottment of days so I can see us making some up. The roads SUCK and we may not go again tomorrow. The snow is real bad but the ice is much worse. Our county is on a level 3 which means NO travel unless it is an emergency......well getting lunch was an emergency for me. May have to go back out for alcohol.........a true emergency!
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:19 pm

Wow.....Its pretty bad down there huh.....That sucks! I would go nuts if I couldnt go anywhere!! What big city are you by??

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:39 pm

I am off work today since it would have been hazardous to get down my driveway :shock: I had to use a PTO day since my company is not smart enough to call off work!!! :twisted: Oh well it was nice to sleep till noon then hang around the condo. I am now stripping down the old wallpaper in my bathroom.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:59 pm

I thought you were going to say you were just stripping down I as like wooo hooo..... :twisted:

Ya, that is some funky wallpaper... :lol:

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:04 pm

I am enjoying my day off, thanks ;)

Funny how when I am not working though, I seem to spend less time on the internet/message boards...hmmm...

Return to “General Topics”