Friday Funnies!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:45 pm

What could we name the episode?

Men...Their big snakes and the woman that have been injured by em!!! Comin up on the next Maury!!! :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:45 pm

HAHA I would think that would be uncomfortable for a long time (not just the first time) Bullette!

Nice convo to drop in on baytalkers haha.

I've been watching the weather and now I'm getting excited about the impending snow...good amount of inches here in Cols...not too much, just the right amount :wink: It's cold so might as well snow!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:48 pm

Dvl , I have the results to the test, and I am the father of your child! :shock:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:49 pm

Great CabinGirl... Then I should expect to see you at my house shoveling said snow?

LOL...

Oh yeah... try explaining it to an ER doctor why you were there
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 pm

Nice Cabingirl!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Bullette, next time you have that problem may I suggest some Advil and an ice pack. Just to spare you the embarrassement.

dvlcrush

Re: xxx

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:14 pm

funboy2121 wrote:Dvl , I have the results to the test, and I am the father of your child! :shock:

Really....You do? I dont remember us humping at all.....J/K I know we didnt and I know its the name of the TV show.... :lol: Those are the best ones as well.........cause the guys are all like ooooohhhhh noooo shes a hoe and she sleeping with everyone and than its theirs....Or wait its even better when they do the paternity to like 4 guys and none of em are the babies daddy....what a hooker!!

:lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:18 pm

How about the girls that have been on the show like 3 times and can't find there babies daddy! Then they run in the back and cry , and Maury chases them! UNREAL!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Right.........lol!!

We watch to much TV....ha ha

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm

I watched an episode an it was the ninth time this chick was back on the show looking for the daddy of her one kid! Nine guys and she still got the wrong dude!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 am

9 Dudes and she couldnt find the guy.......Now that is a serious slutt-slutt!!

I mean come on....Yukkk!!! :?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:45 am

I saw that one too TAZ... Lord knows I would never have that problem

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:08 am

:lol: :lol:

I think we are the only two on here today Bullette.......Dont tell me all the guys are actually working??? :?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:37 am

Maybe they were all stuck in the snow!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:42 am

There was no snow in Columbus around 6:45pm-7pm last night!!! Last time I talked to someone there.

Return to “General Topics”