Friday Funnies!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 pm

Oh I basically did not want to go into work since I could have getten there by noon, but I needed a day off to be honest :)

I could have gone sled riding down my driveway and all the way to work :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:05 pm

Sounds like a great call.

Since you're doing all this work around the house, does that mean you will be selling soon?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:17 pm

Well Pbosak if you were on early we could have talked about you naked as well..........Heck if you want you can still get naked!! No objections here.... :wink: :lol:

Mills - I want to go sleding down the your driveway....That actually be fun!! Weeeeee....lol!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:19 pm

nekkid sledding may hurt!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:19 pm

The bathroom wallpaper and appearance is something I have been meaning to do for about 2-3 years now :shock: The main stuff like the jaccuzzi tub, tile, and vanity are all staying since they are all fairly new and nice. Basically we are stripping the wallpaper, re-painting, and getting rid of most of the gold towel racks, toilet paper holder, mauroon towels, seat cover, and shower curtain and replacing with more black and other colors to spruce it up with a modern look like my living room. All in all is should cost less than $200 since all the major work is already upadated.

I want it to be all done to enjoy and also ready for when I do want to sell it is in tip top shape!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 pm

Sounds like a great plan Mills. Can't wait to check it out.

I'll get naked if you go first :oops: Heck, let's all get naked ! It's beautiful outside. lol

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 pm

Bullette, I didnt say nekkid sleding....lol....dirty girl...lol!! But that would be interesting, but ya I agree it would hurt pretty bad if you crashed out.........Ewwwwwwwww, Just think of it now....Road Rash would never be the same. DAMNNN..........OUCHHHHIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!! :?
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 pm

I told you... I'm all about nekkid today! lol..

where ya gonna move to Mills? HMMMMMM

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:29 pm

Bullette - All about the nekkid.....lol!!

Pbosak - Okay...I'll make a deal, How about shirt for shirt??? :wink:

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:36 pm

Wow, it would be much works nekkid sledding riding for a guy.....I guess at least we have a "rudder" to stear ourselves though.

OK Dvl, my answer is.........(enter suspense from that stupid TV show..) NO DEAL !!! I want total nakedness ! lol

I notice Mills and everyone else have smartly bowed out of the naked and nekkid conversation. I think Bullette and dvl are bad influences.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:37 pm

Right now I have no set plans where to move or when? I love it where I live and may even buy a bigger condo about 50 feet away that is twice as big and totally renovated!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Ya, we maybe bad influences but in a good way.........and you KNOW you like it!!! :wink:
Looks like the bad influences are going to be meeting for the first time next weekend........so Watch out....lol!!
Okay...full nekkid....for full nekkid!! DEAL...............OR NO DEAL????

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:45 pm

All I saw on Mills' last post was "twice as big"..

I couldn't make it any further...

hopefully, my streak ends soon!

Deal or No Deal for what?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:54 pm

That's right bullette I said twice as big :wink: Gotta come big or don't come at all LOL!!!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm on my way!

Return to “General Topics”