It's my Birthday.....and I'll.......

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

It's my Birthday.....and I'll.......

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:32 am

Drink a Heck of alot if I want to.....lol!!! Hellzzz ya'll it's my bday!! This work day needs to end so I can go party it up with all my friends!!

It's the 10th Anniverary of my 21st Bday!!! Ha Ha Ha!! 8)
[/b]
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:36 am

Happy BDay MS Dvl..be safe
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:39 am

Happy B-day. Hope your hangover is minimal tomorrow.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:45 am

Yes, happy b-day. Please have a drink for the rest of us on Baychat.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:00 am

Simple - Thank you.....I will getting a DD to drive me around later or a cab!! :)

Pbosak - Tank you as well........I sometimes wish my bday was during the summer that way we could all celebrate my bday...or if you all were not in Ohio and closer you could come to the bar with me :)

I'll drink a couple for everyone!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:04 am

Happy B-Day! You should go to the store and get some baileys for your morning coffee...

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:35 pm

Happy birthday Amy!!!! That is an awesome way to celebrate your 31st as your 10th year annaversary of your 21st :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:52 pm

Thanks Mills :) Ya, its a lil different than saying same ole its my bday....lol!! Bob called and wished me a Happy Bday as well :)

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:38 pm

Ha I talked to Bob at like 3:00 a.m. last Saturday night!! Katie and I along with a few of our friends were drunk dialing Bobdog :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:57 pm

LMAO...........Ya, He told me on Monday that you guys called him at 3 in the morning on his Bday!! I know I wont be getting one since you guys will be in bed due to you have to work tommorrow!!

So glad I have the day off........Wooo Hoo!!!!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Cudos for working on your b-day...I have yet to work on mine since being a part of the working world. Fortunately its on a Saturday this year so I don't have to call off!

Have fun tonight! Try not to black out! It's only your 10th anniversary once!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Oh yea I will be fast asleep by 3:00 tonight. So where you going tonight?
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Happy B-Day Amy, I had a drink or twenty for ya while I was in Costa.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:58 am

Happy Late B-day... Sorry I wasn't in yesterday to wish you a happy birthday then.

I'll drink some tomorrow for ya!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:07 am

Birthday turned out to be great!!

Just gettin back in today!! Took yesterday off, which so glad that I did cause I was way ruff all day long...and got sick a couple times...lol! Heck I did pretty darn good tho.....drank from 5:30 to 2am and didnt get sick the night of...Had a peanut fight in the middle of the bar with my buddy Joey I guess....thats what he was telling me! I had people handing me shots from all over and didnt even know half of em....lol!! Crazzzy times!! Time to party on into the weekend....Woo Hoo!!

Return to “General Topics”