Super Bowl - How was....

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Super Bowl - How was....

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:00 am

Everyones Super Bowl Sunday?????

What ya'll do???? Have a nice weekend...I went and got my bday present to me and went to a superbowl party at a friends!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:27 am

What did you get yourself for your birthday?

I didn't really care about the Super bowl this year. Commercials were kind of lame too. I think I'm the only one, but I thought the Kevin Federline one was pretty funny.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:28 am

I thought the game was pretty good and I was happy with the outcome too :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:56 pm

I had seen the Kevin Federline one before the Super Bowl... gotta love You Tube... The others were totally lame... It was too cold to go anywhere, so I stayed in all day Sunday
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:56 pm

New tattoo.........Im trying to get the pic uploaded...once I get it I will send it!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:16 pm

"New" tattoo implies you already had one or more. What kind of tattoos do you have? At least the ones you can mention on this family friendly website :lol:

Yea, the commercials were really lame. At least the game was over at a decent time. I would have been p*ssed if I stayed up really late to watch the game.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm

The new would be my 4th.....this one I would have to say hurt the most, still hurting today....I was literly almost in tears at one point....an Hour of pain pain pain....but worth it...I love it!!

Lets see....I have a Playboy Bunny....on my calf lower down towards ankle cause my dream is to be one, I have winnie the pooh on my left shoulder blade....cause I have loved him since a kid and I collect pooh bear stuff, and than I have a Japenese symbol on my spine lower to middle of my back....and the 4th one which is the picture attached is on my lower back...almost touches booty crack....which is something I found on a tribal site and than in the center the artist did that free hand and than put my horoscope sign in it....the waves. Since Im indian = tribal and horoscope = aquarius which is me!! So all my INK means something to me or it would be on me ya know!! Ive also had 5 piercings, not counting belly button twice, eyebrow, tongue and nose, but they are all out now but nose!!

Here's the new INK!! Best picture I could get with my camera phone and twisting side ways to try and do it....lol!!

Image[/img]

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:26 pm

I mean to say not counting ears....what is writen down is what I have :)

[/quote]

WCM

Postby WCM » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:00 pm

nice! my favorite kind of tattoo - the POT tattoo

(pull out target)

SB was good, commercials were average. Would have been happy with either outcome but glad I don't have to hear Peyton can't win the big one stories anymore. Maybe in 2010 the Browns will be good and the SB will mean something more than how much food I can eat and do I have a good enough TV to watch it on...not keeping my hopes up though...

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:34 pm

POT - Pull out target....Thats a new name for it, well atleast its new to me.....Up here its usually called a Tramp Stamp or a Bullseye....lol!!

Thanks tho :)

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:24 pm

Very nice Tattoo. Wow, that really looks like it would hurt. Glad it's over and will be totally healed soon. Great b-day gift to yourself. You'll have to have a "show and tell” sometime at the bay. It's excellent that everything has meaning to you. I've thought about getting a tattoo for years, but just can't come up with something that is meaningful enough to last the rest of my life. I thought about getting something patriotic since I was in the USMC and LOVE this country but after 9/11 it kind of became cliché so now I'm back to the drawing board.

Never heard of a POT tattoo before. Amy, you are becoming my personal interpreter. Between the POT tattoo and camel toe, I'd be lost without you.

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:52 pm

alright - i conquered the avatar. that's me, in AZ the night before the Ohio St/Florida game (obviously before the game). I was at least happy on that day :) My g/f is a UF alum, so at least one of us left happy...

if anyone ever watched wrestling, there were some great camel toe shots during the women's matches...

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 pm

alright, well before anyone got to see me in AZ, i found a picture I liked better, at least for this forum. with me in the picture is my good friend jack and coke...

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:15 am

Nice new picture Paul!! It makes me think about partying on Don's boat right now 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:29 am

Pbosak - Thank you!! Ya, it hurt like a mother....but gettin better each day!! Starting to itch now cause its healing and scabbing up!! I see you figured out how to do the picture....Congrats!! :)

Show and Tell....will be easy at the bay since all of the INK will be showing since it will be warm enough to wear a bikini.........Ahhhhhh cant wait til than!!

Return to “General Topics”