Nashville???

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Nashville???

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm

Hello Everyone!!

Wooo Hooo....I just booked my hotel in Nashville, Tennesse and I was just curious if anyone has ever went and what are some cool bars, attractions, places to eat are??

We are going to The [banned] Ole Opry and The Country Music Hall of Fame....but want to now where to go for the night life

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:12 pm

I have been to Nashville about 5x for Bengals games and that city totally ROCKS!! They literally have every type of bar imaginable downtown, from rock, country, sports bar, dance club, resturant, etc.... If you are staying downtown you can walk everywhere and their downtown is awesome! I have stayed at the Rennissance Hotel which is in the middle of downtown and is very nice!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:27 pm

The hotel we are staying at is like 5 miles from downtown....so its pretty close!! Im driving down....so will drive into town and than just walk around everywhere!!

Im so lookin forward to it!! Im going with moms....which should be lots of fun...since she is a way cool mom, only thing is when I want to go to night club at night....I dont know if she'll be up for that! Hopefully I can meet some peeps to show me around!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 pm

I dont think that will be a problem 4 you!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:31 am

:) Thanks.....I think my girl Michelle might be coming with us as well!!

Return to “General Topics”