10 Thoughts to Ponder in 2007.....LMAO!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:25 am

That's what I'm saying forget about the rice....Throw me some Jello Shots....and or any liquor at all.....LOL!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:50 am

I think getting married in the gazeebo in DeRivera park would be cool!! Then renting out Mr. Ed's with a kick a** band for the wedding reception would ROCK!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:02 am

Jello shots......oh yeah.............whats even better...........A SNOW DAY...no school.....woooooooooo whooooooooooo..........maybe I will liquid lunch today
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:26 pm

You and your dang snow days....lol!! We dont want to hear about snow....we want weddings in PIB.....Ha Ha!! Warm weather!! Jello Shots....Rockin Bands and Barely Dressed Males & Females....Woo Hoo!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:32 pm

speaking of rocking bands, anyone been to PIB Lakewood yet? Some of the bands that play at RHB play there in the winter and the inside is done up with little bits and pieces of various Island bars! Plus it used to be a bowling alley so they still have bowling on the other side where you can bowl too!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:55 pm

How about we skip the wedding part, and go straight for the PIB with half dressed men!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Right Right...............Just half naked men and no commitment....Always a nice thing...lol!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:09 am

Heck with half naked men......how about some barely clothed Ladies? :twisted: :D [/list]
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Ya....Im sure they'll be there as well!!

I'd rather be half naked right now in a bikini than in this crappy snow!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:09 pm

R u getting in my suitcase for the ride to Costa Rica?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:16 am

WCM... I was just posting on another thread that I may be going there this weekend... Are you going to be there Friday (PIB Lakewood)
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:54 am

Suitcase....Here I come :)

Return to “General Topics”