10 Thoughts to Ponder in 2007.....LMAO!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

10 Thoughts to Ponder in 2007.....LMAO!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:27 am

:) :) :) :)
Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2007

10. Life is sexually transmitted.

9. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one die.

8. Men have 2 emotions: Hungry & Horny! If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwhich. (I add this...If you see him with a sandwhich, give him SEX....LOL!!!)

7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the internet & they won't bother you for weeks.

6. Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

5. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of
nothing.

4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
criticism.

3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax cut saves you $30?

2. In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird & people take Prozac make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2007:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the millions & millions of cows in America, but we haven't got a clue as to
where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:07 am

MS Dvl.....where do you get these? They are always so funny. You should write a book. When I'm done teaching I am going to write a book of all the stuff I heard or material from the kids. I will make a fortune
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:03 am

Most of em I get from inter-office email at work or from other friends!

Another one bites the dust.....lol!! This is the 3rd friend to get engaged or married in the last year! Actually One got married in Dec, One got engaged on xmas and married this past weekend and now another one got engaged last night!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:15 pm

I have the same thing going on here... everyone is married, or engaged... it's left all up to me!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:15 pm

SUCKERS!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:31 pm

Yep...There is a limited few left of my friends that are not taken....now most are either married, engaged or taken!! I think like no more than a handful of us are single!!

Thats just cause are apples are at the top of the tree and it takes longer to get to them....have you ever heard that saying before Bullette????

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:51 am

oh yeah... WE are at the top! just don't go pushing me off any time soon!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:58 am

Look at the bright side. With everyone getting married soon, you'll have lots of divorce parties at the bay to look forward too.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:09 am

Hell yeah! and this bright side.. We aren't spending money on a wedding... Even though, when I do get married, I'm just eloping!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:31 pm

Ya....I agree with you there....IF I do get married I want to do it on the beach in the Bahama's or Caymen Islands or something on that lines...in a freakin bikini.........AHHH I GOT IT.........I'LL GET MARRIED AT THE BAY ON THE DOCKS....and everyone can be on there boats around us and throw beads or shots when it happens.....LOL!! I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!! :lol:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Ya....I agree with you there....IF I do get married I want to do it on the beach in the Bahama's or Caymen Islands or something on that lines...in a freakin bikini.........AHHH I GOT IT.........I'LL GET MARRIED AT THE BAY ON THE DOCKS....and everyone can be on there boats around us and throw beads or shots when it happens.....LOL!! I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!! :lol:

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:00 pm

There ya go! yeah.. mine is a big IF right now too...

I'm going to the home remodel show this weekend, and they are having 10 cleveland firemen in a hottub... damn.. thank god i'm not married.. I wonder if I'll get in trouble for jumping in!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Ya, at the present moment in time my is a big IF as well!! So well, my princess will come arrive one of these days....I mean Ive kissed enough frogs....he better arrive!! Ha Ha Ha.... :lol: !!!

I say GO FOR IT......Hell If you were not that far of a drive away I would come with you atleast this way you wouldnt get busted alone.... :lol:

BE LIKE PLEASE JUST LET ME TOUCH....OHHH JUST A LIL....I PROMISE I WONT SQUEEZE TO HARD.....HA HA HA!!! :wink:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Oopsie.....I wrote princess.........I meant PRINCE.......Durrr....Blonde moment!! :?

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:20 pm

I like the getting married at the bay idea.....but only if it's on the docks or one of the bars. A lot of people want to get married at the bay, but they make it all formal and go around the island in their nice dresses and tux's. Plus, there's a good chance you'll run into someone you met up there a few years back....or during the bachelor/bachelorette party. That could cause some fights. :x Get married on the docks like Dvlcrush said. You know you have a non jealous husband when you're flashing while you're getting married :lol: Instead of rice, people could throw you guys a beer or drink instead.

Return to “General Topics”