Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2007
10. Life is sexually transmitted.
9. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one die.
8. Men have 2 emotions: Hungry & Horny! If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwhich. (I add this...If you see him with a sandwhich, give him SEX....LOL!!!)
7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the internet & they won't bother you for weeks.
6. Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
5. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of
4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax cut saves you $30?
2. In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird & people take Prozac make it normal.
AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2007:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the millions & millions of cows in America, but we haven't got a clue as to
where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!