LIPSTICK IN SCHOOL.....LOL!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

LIPSTICK IN SCHOOL.....LOL!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:22 am

Lipstick in School

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was
recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were
beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was
fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips
to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance
man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back.
Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all
the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.
She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for
the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just
imagine the yawns from the little princesses). To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man
to show the girls how effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. :? :oops:
Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:22 am

Come on MS Dvl.....girls NEVER cause problems in schools......and the janitors at my school would NEVER do something like that
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:25 am

Mine would. Hate posting fast and having to wait.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:37 am

:wink: Ohhh you so know they would..... :)

I hate waitin as well.....I want it when I want it!

Anyone watch American Idol........OMG!!! :shock: Crazzzyy Seattle People....Exspecially the one who obviously dont know what a BRA is since her breastages were touching her kneess...ICKKK!!! Freakin Hilarious!! :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:46 am

I think some of those people are told to act like they do, and probably get paid for it. How can't you know you can't sing, when it's that bad!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:11 am

I think they do it just to get on TV.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:18 am

I don't watch the show because the people SUCK so bad. Plus, simon is a jerka and paula is always drunk or high
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 am

I don't watch too much TV, But I do watch idol when I'm home. I don't really even know why. I'll tell ya a good show is HEROES. Like I said I don't get into TV shows all that much, but I watched the first episode and got hooked.
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:23 am

I don't watch too much TV, But I do watch idol when I'm home. I don't really even know why. I'll tell ya a good show is HEROES. Like I said I don't get into TV shows all that much, but I watched the first episode and got hooked. :shock:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:40 am

All I ever watch is the auditions on American Idol....dont care for the rest of the show.....Its the auditions are so freaking funny, I cant help but watch.....Feels good to laugh that hard!! :lol:

Never watched Hero's, but heard it was good! Im more Grey's Anatomy, Nip Tuck, Sex in the City, Prison Break...and Reality Shows! My new Fav Reality ones are Gay, Straight or Taken & I Love New York!!! LOL!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:50 am

I like the first couple episodes of American Idol also. I love it when the people get rejected then come out of the room spewing the f bombs about Simon. A great show to watch it Doctor 90210. It's a reality series about plastic surgeons. You gotta love enhancement surgery or g-spot enhancements. Very educational :D

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:55 am

:lol: :lol: Ya, Ive seen that show before....like Nip Tuck better cause there is more sex and more excitement!! The Dr. 90210 seems kinda boring to me!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:08 pm

Never saw Nip Tuck, but guess I'll have to check it out now. They can't possibly show as much skin do they?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Omigod... that whole segment was funny for me for one reason...

I have this friend who was trying to save a relationship with her (now former) boyfriend... She told me and another friend that she would perform a strip tease for him using that same song... Ever since that day she told us, any time this song comes across the radio or tv, it's a constant joke... When that girl came on last night, I about died... My other friend and I got on the phone and all that was heard on both ends was complete laughter...

The blonde totally needed a bra...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Nip Tuck pretty much every epsiode you see someones booty or sex going on or boobs or what not!!
The season just ended in Dec so when I find out when the next season starts I will let ya know!

So needed a bra for sure!!

Return to “General Topics”