ICY MONDAY MORNING...ICKKK!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:37 pm

Whoo hoo... then it's not too long til it's Bay season!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:47 pm

8) Exactly.........Im sure it will be here before we know it!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:56 pm

Dvl. -
What I've heard about groundhogs day is if he sees his shadow it's 6 more weeks of winter :x If he doesn't , then Spring is a month and a half away :lol:
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:20 pm

Ha ha good one Baywatch :? :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:15 pm

I love working Monday Holidays, not much happens.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 am

It's Monday.......I mean Tuesday....back to work.......YUK!!!!! :(
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:02 am

Back to work....Heck most of us already been here for a day or so :P :lol:

Baywatch - Thanks for the info.....Let's all now pray that he dont see his shadow.....Darn Groundhog, always seems to tho :evil:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:25 am

It has turned out to be a pretty day.......IT"S SNOWING!!!!! Come on snow day for tomorrow!
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:16 am

As long as the snow stays down there and dont come up here Im all good with it!

It turned out to be sunny with some clouds here after a small amount of snow this morning!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 am

The flakes finally got smaller. I have to take my puppy to training class tonight, and I don't like driving in this weather with her in the car. I am ok driving, but it's the others that drive too fast when it gets like this... I'm not saying to drive like a snail, but you don't need to be doing 80 mph in a zone that is 60 in a blizzard... That's how this a$$tard spun out and into the guardrail last week on my way home. Thank god I missed the accident.

Anyway... Now that I'm done ranting about the weather... I need a beer!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:14 pm

Speaking of BEER.....I'll be going to have a few after work with my girl that works with me! Fun Times always!!

Ya...I totally agree with you....this morning I had people flying on my behind and driving so fast........Im like Hit be buddy and I will get out and Take your head and shuve it so far up your BLEEP you wont remeber your name, day or what not.......needless to say when he passed me by I flipped him off.... :lol:
I dont wish Harm on anyone, but those are the idiots that I wouldnt mind them crashing.....so they will learn!! Not get injured or anything...I dont want that, but just so they Friggin learn ya know..........Wooooooooooo....Thanks for starting Bullette it feels good to let that out!!
8) :)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:19 pm

It's all about the road rage. I'm one for liking to get where I'm going on time and everything... Just leave earlier if you need to. Thank god my job is flexible with our start times, so it doesn't matter what time I get here... I could go on and on!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:34 pm

You guys need anger management .....or ritalin.......I know what you mean though. I had an old lady barrel through our school parking lot and take out 8 cars.....my wrangler included..thank goodness she missed all the kids during dismissal time

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 pm

See.. I'm not the only one!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:14 pm

I am simply the BEST driver in the workd :P
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “General Topics”