ICY MONDAY MORNING...ICKKK!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

ICY MONDAY MORNING...ICKKK!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 am

:? :( :x

G'Mornin Everyone!!

Hope everybody had a nice weekend? Do anything fun? I got to wake up this morning to lovely ickky ice...YUKK!!! Atleast it was mainly water on my way to work and not slick. We are suppose to get a tad bit of snow tho this afternoon, Hopefully not to much!!

How was your benefit Mills? I hope Great!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 am

Ice? It was 58 degrees here this morning although it is suppossed to drop all day and be colder the rest of the week.

The benefit was a good time! We stayed there till 1:00 then hit another bar with a bunch of friends then late nighted it at my condo and had a blast!!! How was everyone's weekend?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:18 am

Ya...Mills I heard from The dog last night and he was telling me it was in the fifties down there....I wish it was that up here! I think it was like 32 when I left for work this morning and rainy!! It stopped, but its still chilly out and the snow is suppose to be here around 4pm...crossing my fingers it wont be! :)

Glad to hear it went well!

My weekend was okay, went out Friday with a group of people for Sushi, than to a sports bar and than to the gentlemans club. Saturday went to see this comedian....SO FUNNY!! VERY DIRTY, BUT LOVED THE GUY....I was crying from laughing so hard! Sunday my day of Relaxation!!

Everyone must still be sleeping huh.... :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:54 am

Good morning all .....ahhhhhhhh...love holidays....MLK day and no school, got to love it. :D :D :D :D :D :D I bolwed in a tourney yesterday afternoon and then went out....drank from about 2-10. Great thing sleeping in until 10:30. :D :D
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

!

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 am

:P :evil: :P :evil: :P WHATEVA!!!

So not fair.....I'm at work twiddling my thumbs! The phone has barely even rang and we wont get mail today so I will be pretty bored all day!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:05 am

I'm sorry MS Dvl...that was not even nice :cry: ...I apologize
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 am

I am working today, but a lot of people assume we are closed so we are slow! I am loving it, although tomorrow will suck big time :cry:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:42 am

Ya...people that are usually busy its probaly a nice relaxin day for them! We are more slow because the Big 3 have the day off and that is who we do basically almost all of our business with...

So why you going to be busy tommorrow Mills??

No Sweat Simple.....Enjoy your day off :)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:51 am

Hola! I just got in... I had my Direct TV hooked up... From the few minutes I got to watch it, the pictures are phenomenal!

It's raining here, but was 51 when I let the dog out this morning... I am so ready for spring
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:53 am

I will be busy tomorrow b/c people that would have called in today will call in tomorrow instead along with the normal clients will make a long Tuesday! They think we are cloesd and will put off their business until tomorrow when in reality they could have called in today and taken care of it :?
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:54 am

Heck ya....Im so ready for spring as well!!

How many more days....Ground Hogs days is in like 3 weeks....I get confused on that....is it if he see's his shadow so many more weeks of winter or if he dont.....Which one??? :?

Welcome Bullette.... :)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:45 pm

I'm not sure on the ground hog thing.. I never pay attention since technically, we still have 6 weeks left of winter... Spring officially begins on the day after my birthday... whoo hoo!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:01 pm

Which is T-minus............How many more days :)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Ummm.. I'm not sure how many days... It's March 19th... Someone else do the math! My brain is fried right now

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:22 pm

So than official it would be 65 more days until spring.....Hollla!

8) 8) 8)

Return to “General Topics”