VEGAS

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm

keep going for about 10 years and you'll find out!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Hey Jody, what are you and Bob doing tomorrow night? The Blue Note is having a benefit for a guy I know with cancer. It is 7:00-midnight $20 per person and includes food and beer as well as the band. You guys should come and party with Katie and I!!! It could be a way to break your liver back in LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:32 pm

I do feel your pain kindy, I'm gonna be 34 next month, but I still party like I'm 21! I can't do it like I used to, but I'm still good! I had a concecutive days of drinking streak that blows Cal ripkins streak away! But about two years ago I ended it,and now I take some days off from time to time! The only thing is that Cal's streak won't kill him! :cry:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:19 pm

OMG you are the man funboy!! I am a total weekend warrior for the most part! I usually drink 1-2x during the week while cooking or watching the game, but that is usually only 4 or 5. Then the weekend is usually 12+ Fri and Sat and sometimes Sun too!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:21 pm

damn Mills sure can put them away! If i put down 12 + my ass wouldn't fit into anything!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Mills, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, however, I'm taking this sabbatical pretty seriously. I figure, 14 weeks of sacrifice, will do 3 things: get me in good physical shape, get me looking forward to a great summer even more, and the money I save should make the Summer practically free compared to the last two. Shoot Bob an email if you want.

Funboy, yeah at 34, It was kind of starting to get worse (that's when I bought the boat), hopefully you don't progress like I have over the next 3 years! I'll be back to normal by April, though.
Hide the Rum!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Your right bullette, My belly shows that I'm a drinker! I don't really eat badly so it's got to be the miller lite & not being active anymore! Once I hit 30, I stopped softball, basketball,etc... If I went on a sabbatical like kindy I wonder how much weight I would lose? I don't know if I'm up for the challenge just yet though! I'll stay chubby and happy a little longer!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:38 pm

Well, CHEERS to you Kindy. I commend anyone that has the discipline to do what you are doing.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:48 pm

I gotta find a new avatar! This burger king guy is making me hungry!
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:16 pm

Really? He's not making me hungry at all.. He's actually quite scary!

I keep pretty active, and it still will show... I work out almost every day before work and I dont' eat a whole lot either... I'll have a hell of a time when I turn 30... damn

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:26 pm

It's acually pretty funny because at 30 it seems your body just starts to get a mind of its own. Aches and pains stay a little longer, and it's harder to lose weight. I go to the bay with 11 diferent guys ranging from about 23 to 40. The guys I've been hanging with for years are all my age, and we look at pictures from 10 years ago, and we are all 30 lbs lighter. We tell the young bucks that hang around with us that they will have it rougher when there 30, but they don't believe us.
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:36 pm

I am 29 and I have to agree it is harder to stay in shape now that at say 24 or 25. I have always pretty much worked out 3-4 days a week, but now have to make sure I eat a little better to stay the same weight/look!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:09 pm

You think 30 is bad....wait until 40..... :( At 40 is when everything went to hell for me.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:35 pm

Crap.. I'm totally screwed...

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:44 pm

Ya your screwed girl.....I agree with all the guys on this....I use to be able to go out a couple times during the week and get up for work and be fine all day...know....During the week Im usually passed out 10:30-11pm the lastest hell sometimes Im out at 9 or 10pm....lol!! I dont recover from hang overs as quick anymore, aches and pains from minor stuff, and definatly have to watch what I eat and all! Speaking off....going to have to start working it harder and harder in the work out department to be buffer by Bay time 8)

Ughhh and I'll be 31 in under a month!! All tho 30 was the BEST BIRTHDAY BASH....Ive EVER HAD.....went down in party history at my friends house!! :) 8) :twisted:

Bullette just found out I will be going to South Padre or Florida with a friend in June for a long weekend as well...Thurs thru Sun....so I'll have to tell them to plan it around that weekend.....so glad we picked just friday & saturday cause it would be hard to get both off!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Return to “General Topics”