VEGAS

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am

May is going to be almost impossible for me to make a May trip b/c of baseball :cry:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:14 am

Bullette - :lol: It was so not lame....same here with Michigan....all tho its not to bad it snowed a tad or so last night bud its all melting and fine now with the sun out!! As long as it stays like this I'll be all cool with the driving!!

Ughhh - I have to drive home on lunch cause my freakin cell phone just die....ahhh!! :P
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Sure... you just wanna drive your car!

Mills, No May trips here either. I'm looking forward to the June one... It's been too long since I've actually seen you! I don't even think I've met Katie
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:09 pm

8) Uhhh ya thats true....I do want to drive my car as well... :D
Think Im going to take some pics of her on lunch as well....I talked to Taz....and we are all in for sleeping in the tent! :)
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Return to “General Topics”