Hump Day

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:37 pm

PS. Speaking of sex anonomous, I did hook up with a girl once who was "in rehab" for her addiction to sex. I'm really not kidding. I didn't know it at the time, but the friend she was in town visiting told me the next day.

Apparently people in rehab had to wear a sign around their neck saying something to the effect of "please stop me if I am talking about [Insert Addiction Here]". Her's said "please stop me if I am talking about men".

I never knew there was such a thing, and honestly, i don't care if that was an embellished story. But I have wondered, if true, if I should feel bad about that for giving her a "fix"...

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:59 am

Jeez.. Maybe I can get a sign to put on me, then I can get my fix!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:51 am

No no no never fell bad for giving her the business :wink: So was she totally wild and crazy, do tell :lol: :D :o :P
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 am

Bullette should shouldnt have said that.....Hee Hee :twisted:

Now I will definatly have a sign for you to wear all of the bay when we go up there together....hee hee Evil!! LOL!!

It will say "Please stop me if you can help me with SEX" :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:25 am

well, obviously, she knew what she was doing and was willing to do more than most people would on a random hook up. Long story, but our meeting took place on a Sunday (she was in town until Monday night). Monday morning, following round 3, she wanted me to call in sick to work to "spend the day with her in bed". I declined, but it made for a great Sunday evening :)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:28 am

That's Phenomenal! I'm laughing really hard!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:37 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you wear it, I'll seriously make it and bring it.......What ya think? Definatly, would be a conversation piece....Im sure we could have lots of fun with it!

I could wear one that says "If you say yes to her's, Do you have a buddy for me?" Ahhh Ha Ha!! :twisted:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:45 am

I'm in.. I'm always looking to spark conversation!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 pm

B-E-A.....UTIFUL!!

Than I will makesure to have the signs ready when we go that weekend in June....Which speaking of needs to get here soon!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:20 pm

hoooo deeee hoooo.... this will be fun!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:26 pm

Heck ya........Definatly an easy way to meet lots of men to.......but NOT like Im bashful and wouldnt go up to anyone anyways...lol!!

Gosh I wish it was time already

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:40 pm

I'm ready as well! maybe we can wear the signs at the hose party!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:40 pm

Hell ya.........I so want to go!!!

Are you going for sure for sure? I just texted my girlie to see if she wanted to.

PM me and will exchange numbers...

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Man is this going to get weird! :lol:
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 pm

Taz,

I sure hope you have your endurance and stamina up for devil and bullette b/c it sounds like they are horny machines that are going to need overtime to satisfy their needs :D :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “General Topics”