Hump Day

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:36 am

Ya, Valentines Day....Bahh Hum Bug.........ICkkk!! LOL!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:57 pm

yeah.. ick... VD Sucks!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:21 pm

Hea, hea, she said VD.......
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 pm

That's the whole point. It's VD Day!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:39 pm

I'm thinking he is thinkin a different version of VD.....like the other subject.....always going into the gutter....ha ha ha!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:06 pm

I would reply, but no one would know...

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:29 pm

I think she got it, no transferance of anything I can't get rid of, LOL...
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:39 am

I agree, VD sucks. Even when I have a girlfriend, it sucks. It's way to commercial and you feel like a cheapskate if you don't spend a lot of $$$

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:25 am

A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young sailor stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the sailor. "Look, I'm off to Europe tomorrow and I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn. Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a
routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Europe. Plus he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 am

I have that same exact joke except add the Miller Ferry to Put-In-Bay instead of Staten Island :lol: The title was "The Cleveland blond"!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:40 am

Nice one mills, It was in my inter-office email as New York Woman!!

How was your weekend?

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 am

Excellent!! Just waiting for next weekend already :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:58 am

Exactly.....Is it the weekend yet?

This weekend is going to be fun fun....So far 2 days are already taken up, Friday meeting a new person....and Sunday have a Bridal Expo with my friend whos getting married!!

Since this past one kinda sucked! I pretty much did nothing all weekend :(

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:30 am

Oh god... I feel bad for you on the Bridal Expo.... If you go to one, you've been to them all!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:42 am

Ya, I totally understand ya....but it is my girl so I have to go with her...exspecially since I am standing up in the weddin!! Maybe Ill get drunk first :lol:

Return to “General Topics”