Hump Day

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Hump Day

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:22 am

Goodmorning to all!!

Were the heck is everyone this morning?

Simple wake your booty up....since we know you didnt have to work today you should be up....lol!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:31 am

I am here after a nice off day yesterday! I finished all my X-mas shopping yesterday!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:32 am

Wanna do mine? I have to do that on friday since my plumbing problems took all my money! Whoo hoo.. nothing like waiting til the last minute!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:57 am

Hello Millsss....How are ya? What ya get me....J/K....some Mills Lemonade!! Did you get Katie lots of good stuff :)

Ya...Im all finished with mine as well....thank goodness!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:13 am

Did the same, Mills!
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:19 am

I could go for some Mills Lemonade.... bring it on up

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 am

What's up my Bay friends!?

I bought Katie some really cool things, but don't want to list them here since she checks the site occasionally. I cannot wait ti give them to her along with all my other gifts to my family and friends!!

How is everyone?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:08 pm

you didn't say if you were giving us lemonade or not!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:08 pm

I wish I could girls!! If we lived closer that would be on for sure!! Anything alcoholic sounds AWESOME!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:13 pm

Send the Mills Lemonade in a big bottle already mixed together and we can just add ice..........I will take DHL delivery preferably because we have one hottttt DHL delivery guy....lol!!!

Kinda like that commericial when all the girls are watching the pepsi deliver guy....Im sure Bullette knows what I mean!!

Im going to have a couple cold ones after work with one of the girlies here....since we talk & play online more than do are work.... :lol:

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:26 pm

cold ones sound good for sure... i have some wine with my name on it at home... that is my dessert after a dinner with mom.... Today is super boring... 33 more minutes

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:34 pm

I know the commercial you are talking about Ami!! The ladies in my mom's neighborhood say I remind them of that commercial when I am doing yardwork with no shirt on :oops:

I will see what I can do with the Mills Lemonade, anything to get you a little hot and bothered at work LOL!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:55 pm

MS Dvl...I am up.....even had a nap this afternoon..........needed to since I got in at 1:45 this morning...too many rum and cokes last night bowling
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:29 am

Ami,

Wanna move to his moms neighborhood? I'm on my way home to pack and put a sign in the yard!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:38 am

Huh.....what? PM me.....Does that mean you got the call you've been waiting for Bullette?

OMG - Thanks Mills....thats what I need to be all hot and bothered at work.... :lol:

Right now I need a bed behind my desk....OMG....went out with some co-workers last night for a couple well it turned out to be alot and didnt stroll in till 2am....and got up at 6:30am....Im ready for a nap already!! The girl I went with and I keep calling each other back and fourth laughing so hard a things that happened last night! :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Topics”