Monday & Presents!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:07 am

So than eggs are not a good choice for protein....unless I eat a whole lot em?

Can I have some suggestions on what is good protein? I know like Tuna, Salmon, Chicken....

Bring on the dirty ideas.....Im ready of em... :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:14 am

Eggs are the best source of protien in my opinion. They are relativaly inexpensive and easy to fix. 6 egg whites is 18 grams which is not too much to eat and along with a glass of skim milk, plenty of protien for breakfast unless your a major body builder.
Now, as far as the dirty stuff. Although I am not an expert on the substance in which I believe you are insinuating but I do know it's free. lol! :wink:
Hide the Rum!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:38 am

Thanks for the information Jody....thats what I thought!!

LMAO!!! Ya, that is free....well atleast I never paid for it.....lol!! :lol: :o

The King Freaks me out.... :roll: :)
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:19 am

You guys crack me up!!! I'm glad to see that the board is still going during the winter - it didn't last year! Just finished with exams and I am ready for a night out! However, fridge full of beer and I get the XU/UC game!!!!! Let's go XU!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:23 am

We've gotta do something to keep ourselves entertained! I can't wait to get up there next year...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:25 am

Yeah, Devil, Simpleman, Bullette, Taz & Mills have brought this thing back to life. Makes the day a little more interresting.
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 am

Oh yeah... Bullette has nothing more going on... and my anticipation for the next year is more since I missed last year

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:47 am

Ya....I sit here on my butt all day long so might as well entertain people....since no one is in my office entertaining me.....you guys sure do help the day go by faster!! :wink:

Im so counting down the time to go to the bay....Bullette tell em to watch out where going to tear it up when we go together there.... :twisted: YAAAA BRING IT ON!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:19 am

Yea she was a good challenge, but she could not beat the CHAMP!! I think that was the same day I was running around your boat buck naked!! GREAT DAY!!

I don't blame you for staying closer to home got the game and YES we are going to win!!! WHO DEY!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:22 am

YEAYA Missy, GO XU!!! 3 of the last 4 and 7 of the last 10 games are XU wins!!!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:23 am

Sorry Dawn I meant to say Dawn not Missy! :oops:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 am

oh yeah... we are going to cause some trouble for sure! Did I read something earlier about putt putt? I never knew that was there

mgw

Postby mgw » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:53 am

It's okay Mills! But don't let Missy hear you say that - she roots for UC! Let's hope X plays better than they did on Saturday! I am trying to get Missy and Carrie to go out - hopefully Jefferson Hall or Hofbrau House. If I succeed, we will let you and Katie know.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:07 pm

Oooh Saturday is no good I have a family X-mas party and will be in Mt. Lookout all night since we will be too drunk to drive home. If you go to MLT's or Millions let me know!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 pm

Let me know if you guys are hitting the Levee. I may have to drag the crew down. I haven't been there since the summer. I think I spent the night at Hooters dock about ten times last year.
Hide the Rum!

Return to “General Topics”