Monday & Presents!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:27 am

Thanks Kindy.... :lol: :lol: I so suck...at the putting...it does pass up the time, but I keep missing... :lol:

I'll play some more and practice...than we can all hit up the putt putt at the bay in the summer!!! While were drunk....that would be fun
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:36 am

I can't do that sober let alone drunk...they need to make the hole bigger
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:38 am

Putt Putt or the game kindy put up.... :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:11 am

Both........that game really sucks......I'm better at real golf
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:19 am

I see.....Gosh I am so hungry!!!

Totally could go for some chicken and steak fajitas....unfortunatly will be eating a can of tuna, low fat cottage cheese and a hard boiled egg with water..........Emmm Yummy!!! NOT :lol: :lol:

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:12 pm

Just make sure you don't eat the yoke!
Hide the Rum!

kindy52

ARE WE THERE YET?

Postby kindy52 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:18 pm

Hide the Rum!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:46 pm

Yum yum....subway here

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:58 pm

Dont eat the yoke? Why cause that is the high fat part? Isnt that the part that has the protein it it as well tho?

Love the avatar.... :lol:

Awww....I want it to PIB time!! IM SO READY!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:00 pm

The white part is the protein. The yoke has nothing good in it other than taste LOL!!! :)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:08 pm

Thanks for the info :)

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:59 pm

The yellow has all the fat and colestrol and it tastes like crap uncooked.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:12 am

Actually the White has 3 grams of protein and basically thats it, the yoke has 3 grams of protein along with fat and cholesteral. When I eat right and include eggs in my diet, I have 6 whites and 2 yokes in an egg only omlet. People like Mills, however, can bong beers every day and eat whatever they want and still not aquire an ounce of fat. (lucky @%$#)
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:28 am

Let's bong some beers right now Jody :lol: :P Nothing like a good old challenge at the Gazeebo with everyone on the patio!!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:51 am

Holy $hit! I remember that! Man that chick could down some beers!

I think I am taking Tuesday off, but I'm staying a little closer to home. I live about a mile from Dickman's and BWW's in Ft. Wright. Thanks for the offer, though. This could be a real signature win for the Bengals! I'm so fired up, I forgot there was a basketball game tonight.
Hide the Rum!

Return to “General Topics”