Monday & Presents!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm

Winter sucks except for skiing
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm

Nope...I dont even like that....so :P LOL!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:32 pm

It is really fun to warm up after skiing.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:36 pm

I tried skiing once....and honestly I was not cold at all, with all the stuff I had on, but I fell like 10 times trying to get to the bunny hill and than once I seen how big the bunny hill was I was like Ehhhh....no thanks I like my pretty face and arms and legs and dont want to be breaking anything....which Im sure I would have... :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:38 pm

You only get hurt if You fall.

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Exactly...which I knew I would have fell

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:09 pm

You have to be careful...or practice alot!

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:38 pm

Nahh....no practicing just wont do it period.... :lol:

So I did end up gettin my drinks paid for on Saturday night.... :lol: :twisted:

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:39 pm

I'd rather sit in the ski lodge and party! Sun and sand is the way for me! I hear there is a huge warm front coming in this weekend, sunny and 85, oopps never mind thats where I'll be, in Belize...............
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:53 am

Taz....that wasnt cool man.........have fun though

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:40 am

I agree with Taz, I also would rather sit inside the lodge and have some hot totties or coffee and baileys!!

OMG Taz have u searched and looked at pics of Belize....looks so beautiful!! Here are a couple I found....Where exactly are you staying? I DEFINATLY WANT TO HOP IN THE SUITCASE... :lol: U SO LUCKY!! :cry:
Take lots of pictures!!

This is the Blue Hole @ Lighthouse Reef....Looks so KICK A**....I would love to go here!

This is Belize barrier reef

This is swing bridge in belize city

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:19 am

It does look beautiful

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:32 am

Heck ya!!
The blue hole is sweet looking!

K...Im already bored, what can I do to occupy my time?

kindy52

Post by kindy52 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:14 am

Hide the Rum!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:18 am

hmmmm...what can MS Dvl do? Im sure You will enlighten us with something interesting MS Dvl :D