Monday & Presents!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Monday & Presents!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:58 am

G'Morning Everyone!!! :D
How was your weekends? Doing anything fun.....I ended up sitting at home on Friday night and watched Pirates of the Carribean 2! Saturday night my friend Michelle and I went to a friends xmas party, and than hit two bars to meet up with other friends!! Crazzzyy drunken night!!

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:18 am

That picture is totally cute... and way true!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 am

Both pics are priceless...and true.....cant wait until Friday......2, two, dos, parties this weekend.......it will be ugly
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:41 am

I know....luv luv the baby one :lol:

I know I have an interesting week and weekend ahead!! Tuesday is the season finale of my show, Thursday is our xmas lunch in at work, Friday is our xmas party thingy for work, and Saturday probaly just another drunken night out!!!

So anyone know what they are getting for xmas? I already know my big present....so cant wait to get it!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:46 am

Already got mine.....61" tv with surround sound.......no presents to open xmas morning....will watch Christmas Story all day
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:47 am

Nothing for me. I am going to get my mom a Coach wallet though.

is the tv a plasma?

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:08 am

HD....couldnt afford plasma

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:15 am

nice. I have a 42 inch plasma.. HD... it was worth every penny!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:25 am

I only have to buy for mom's for x-mas....so Im going to get her about a dozen or more gifts, pretty much everything on her list she gave me!!

Im getting a new digital camera for xmas....You know the comercial with that Kate Moss in it with the camera...The Nikon CoolPix S9...the skinny camera with the big LCD screen.....cant wait...so excited.... :)

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:53 am

You can take more pics to post here MS Dvl :wink:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:05 am

Ohh you have no idea!! I love taking pictures....I had a cheaper digital camera and it broke....just stopped working for some reason...so I will be snapping away!!

Than once summer comes...I can get pictures of everyone on here as well so we will all have updated pics up :)

5 more months till party time

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:38 am

excellent :lol:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:42 am

8) Exactly!!!

It needs to be now!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:39 pm

I need a new digital camera as well... i'll have to check that one out!

I wish it were now as well... forget winter

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:14 pm

Heck ya......this winter stuff is way over-rated!!

Return to “General Topics”