Rules to Drunken Dialing!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:23 am

:lol: :P :lol: :P

I was just joking no one was licking....sorry....lol!!!

What a boring boring day!!!

Ohhh Bullette.......we got some of that crap snow yesterday.....blahh!! Started around 3pm....needless to say by time I left work...It was a big headache. What usually takes me 15-20 minutes to get home from work, took me a flippin 1 hour and 10 minutes!! It was nuts, it took 20 minutes to get not even a half a mile from my work!! :evil: I HATE SNOW AND WINTER!!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:35 am

The only thing good about the snow is that I can ski sat or sun. 7 Springs in Pa. opens friday.....hmmmmm maybe I will have a "cold" Friday and miss school.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:08 pm

LOL!!! Nice missing school for play time!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:24 pm

I will probably not miss friday.....it is payday You know.....would have to wait until Monday for $$$$....and I need $$$ for partying like a rockstar this weekend.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm

I think the posting got fixed for us! damn spammers gotta ruin it all...

We got another 6 inches this morning of that wonderful white crap... If I knew how to ski, I would totally join you for a day off on Monday!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:33 pm

I can't wait to go.....my body isn't ready but I will go out there anyhow!..I probably won't be able to function the days after. Maybe a good massage is in order.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:37 pm

OK.. I need help with my avatar... where is Mobay?

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:47 pm

What's an avatar?

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:19 pm

my picture that is missing....

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm

What's an avatar? :lol:

Silly teacher......you should know that one :P

I think we're suppose to get a lil more later this week!! How much longer to summer and the bay!!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:33 pm

Seriously....what is it? :(

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:40 pm

It's the picture you select to show next to all your posts. For example every time Ami posts it shows her picture to the left.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:58 pm

And everytime Mills post it shows his picture to the left....to the left....alll stuffs in the boxes to the left..... :lol:

Which speaking of Mills I think it's time for an updated picture of yourself!! 8)

Have a Great Night Everyone....TTYT!!! :P

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:00 pm

oh...ok....i didn't know................now what is TTYT?

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:44 pm

Well I look the same since that was only the summer of 2004 and since mobay has my picture linked somehow and I have no idea how to change it. I will stay status quo, it is easier that way LOL!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!