Rules to Drunken Dialing!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:22 pm

The automatic starter that I had installed caused my car to not start with the key... it was also a Dodge... so it was a huge pain in the arse!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:52 pm

NO NO NO NO SNOOOOWWWW!!!

:P Just cause you like dont mean we do..... :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:09 pm

HEHEHE....love snow but don't want You to wreck Your new machine
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:37 pm

It's going to be in the 40's here through out the weekend! yippe!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 pm

LOL!!

I thinks its going to be like 30's or 40's somethin like that with rain and than sunday ice rain supposably.

Im ready to go home and nappy nappy
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:05 pm

This was/is a great thread...gave me a solid 30 minutes of wasting time at work...

Thought I would add (a bit late) that the best x-mas present I received this year was a ferry pass to the bay! I can't wait to use it!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:36 pm

That is an awesome gift!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:04 pm

WCM,

Do you live in Dallas? The reason I ask is you said you have a Jet pass yet your title says location Dallas, TX.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:29 pm

WCM - Glad we can help pass your time at work for you! Know that always helps when work goes by faster 8)

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:21 pm

It'll be in the 90's where I'm gonna be at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:25 pm

I lived in Dallas until July of this past year when I moved back to the motherland (Cleveland)...guess I should update my profile...and it was a Miller pass...

Certainly nice to be back home where I can get to the Island as much as I want!! Organizing flights and rides from the airport a couple times each summer wasn't fun!

Also, probably would have posted more today, but there seems to be a long delay on my posts...but I'm sure there will be more dull days at work in the near future!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Ooops I meant the Miller :oops:

That is cool you are back to living close to the Bay!! We will have to meet up this summer at some point!

As for posts until you get to 50 posts the administrator will read your post before allowing it to be shown. Basically they don't want people to sign up and post obsene comments. I guess by someone posting 50 good messages gains a free for all pass like us other sick PIB Baychaters!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:19 am

8) Who's a sickoooo...........us........NO WAY......LOL!!! :lol:

Speaking of I want to post something but it has a lil nudity....Its a joke....Think I will be able to???

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 am

WE are sick... I mean... there's no other web site that consumes so much of my time...

I'm watching the snow fly, and I'm just thinking of sunny days ahead! I can't wait to step on that Ferry... Altough, with the way the lake looked today on my way in, I'll pass!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

nekidness? wooooooo whoooooo........I finally cleared my weekend to ski......and there is snow.......I'm as happy as a squirrel with big nuts :twisted:
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Return to “General Topics”