Rules to Drunken Dialing!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:03 am

Thank you!!

Hopefully I'll be driving in it in a few short hours
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:14 am

SWEET color!! That is the same color as my car and I love it!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:38 am

And the same color as my truck I have right now memeber....Which I like as well
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:49 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :)

YA BABY I GOT THE CAR.........GOING TO PICK IT UP IN LIKE 10 MINUTES AND WILL BE DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVIN AROUND!! WOOO HOO SO FREAGIN HAPPY!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:35 am

Congrats!

New Stanger?

I have an 04 and I like it.
Hide the Rum!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:46 am

Thank you....I love it!!

All I want to do is drive....counting down the hours till lunch so I can go drive her.....lol!!

Its a 2001, fully loaded, sunroof, 6 disc cd changer w/Mach stereo system, leather interior....yada yada! Mom's is going to buy me a remote start for it for my birthday which will be here soon!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:19 am

SWEET!!!!!
Hide the Rum!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:35 am

HELLZZZZ YAAA!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:35 pm

I remember my life with the remote start! That was so the best.
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:44 pm

I have a brand new remote starter in my car Katie bought for me for Christmas!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:23 am

Well I did some investigatin yesterday and No Remote Start for Amy for awhile..... :( Come to find out the lovely key for my car is coded so its going to cost a couple hundred since I would have to go thru the dealership and have more than one key and yada yada yada..

Looks like my booty will just have to run out and warm it up.... :x

Booty Booty Booty Rockin Everywhere.... :twisted: :lol:

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:30 am

Aw that sucks!! My key is also coded and they did not have to do that to my car. Who did you ask?
Mills, from Cincinnati

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:22 am

Put the new baby in a garage like I do.....
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:26 am

I dont have a garage....I live in a townhouse!!

A couple people and the dealership, plus I dont want to risk the chance of someone doing it and messin up my wiring and than it voids out the dealership warranty or what not and than Im up you know whats creek.

I'll be okay.....I can mush the snow.....That is if we ever get any! Which Im praying we dont now....

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 am

LET IT SNOW........we have snow days to use darn it
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Return to “General Topics”