Rules to Drunken Dialing!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm ready... got a fridge full of beer and a few walls ready to paint! It's a painting/plumbing weekend for me!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:03 pm

it's good to be home......ahhhhhhhhhh....time for a nap...have a good weekend All!!!
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:43 pm

My weekend is full!!

Short night tonight tho....couple drinks for a friends coming home party....will be home no later than midnight

Tommorrow standing up in a wedding so that is going to be going on all day long

Have a nice weekend everyone
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:13 am

Good time at the wedding MS Dvl?
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:53 am

What I wouldn't give to get back to the weekend already... 6 inches of snow between 3 am and 6 isn't my idea of fun!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:08 am

Sounds like fun Bullette........the weekend was awesome....my high school won the state football championship...and the beverages flowed freely

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:43 am

Wedding went excellent....was drinking from after the church until the end of the reception! Loads of fun.....bride and maid of honor both my best friends wiped out on the dance floor dancing, I broke a glass and spilt a drink down my dress...MIRACLE did not stain it at all :) Ummm the groom puked on one of the tables at the end of the night and was pulling the whole table cloth off the table like a pillow to try and sleep and the bride kept partyin....lol!! It was an awesome night!!

Ready for the weekend again tho.... :)

6inches....holy molly!! No snow at all here....love it!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:45 am

Sounds like a good time was had by all!! I would have loved to see the falling on the dance floor :lol:

The groom puked? I am all for partying and have puked many times myself, but on my wedding night I want to remember it at least a little :? !!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:59 am

If I ever get married, I'm eloping...I don't care where... I've gone through too many weddings to want my own...

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Sounds like a good time MS Dvl......a true friend and drinking buddy would have sucked the alcohol from Your dress for You so it wouldn't stain

candita4

Simple man 5

Postby candita4 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:44 pm

Unless I miss my guess there would be no shortage of men willing to suck that dress dry. The only question would be what would their dates do?

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:51 pm

If she's cool she'd be helping me..............HHhhmmmmm
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:51 am

Good one Taz

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:11 am

Ya, he puked but it was till the exact end of the night when basically everyone but the bridal party was gone, so he partyed it up all day long....which Im sure he was feeling ruff on the plane in the morning since their flight left at 7:20am, and Im sure they didnt get home till atleast 1:30ish if not later cause I didnt leave til like 12:45!! Poor guy...

My stain didnt dress....... :lol: Oopssie, I mean my dress didnt stain :P

Actually everyone was licking it.... 8)

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:17 am

darn, .......lucky lickers anyhow :D

Return to “General Topics”