Tuesday Funnies

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:43 am

Your dog will walk you in a straight line.....call the cab so no dui.....and lastly...work is overrated
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:49 am

but if they don't pay for the cab, it totally wipes out drinking for free... I'll see what i can manage tonight... let's not forget that I also have to bowl... and if i get drunk, i won't bowl well, and i won't win 150... crap...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:49 am

All you can eat and drink!!!

Uhhh-OOOOO Watch out....I'd be telling em I might not be able to make in the next day!

I have no plans tonight once agin :( .

Did the laundry, worked out and watched Nip Tuck last night! Tonight Im going to work out again.... Mess around with my hair and try some of those 40's hairstyles we were talking about yesterday for the wedding....maybe have a nice glass of veno and watch some ANTM!! Thursday is rehearsal for the wedding and Friday relax night...Saturday drunken wedding fest 8)
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:51 am

I can't believe You have no plans Ms Dvl. As for bowling Ms Bullette.....it is so much better with a buzz.......I do it 3 nights a week!
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:54 am

I miss bowling on a league. I wouldn't mind so much if i were closer to home. I hate driving from downtown cleveland... I think I may just go home after and have some wine. That sounds better anyway.

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:55 am

Hmmmm......you may drink more by yourself than if you went to the party

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:05 am

It's great.. I moved into the best neighborhood. My neighbors love to drink wine. So I'll probably be up with my new buddy Sue drinking there. then there's no driving!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:06 am

That is probably a good idea.......you know how those cops are. It is a good thing to know some though

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:08 am

I think I know one. My neighbors are the ones that know them all... I still won't take that risk.

I will say that a liquid lunch while at work is a good time..

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:09 am

I wish I could liquid lunch.....help make it through the afternoon with the wonderful children I teach. A liquid dinner is a distinct possibility

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:10 am

oh yeah... doesn't work so well for you! I just have labels to sell... that's about it

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:11 am

Kids are the reason I drink sometimes

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:14 am

Ya, no plans! I mean I could find something if I wanted to but Im more a homebody during the week...hate being all hung over at work the next day exspecially when I sit here and do nothing most of the day makes it go by way slower ya know
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:17 am

I totally understand where you are coming from Ms Dvl........hangovers make the day go real slow

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:27 am

Right Right.....Im mean the day goes by slow enough as it is let alone add a hang over to it!! :lol:

Return to “General Topics”