Hi all, questions about the Boathouse

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

phoenixgirl

Hi all, questions about the Boathouse

Postby phoenixgirl » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:58 am

Does anyone know what the usual cover charge is for Halloween? What kind of music is played when the band isn't playing? How would you compare it to Mr. Ed's or the Roundhouse? Thanks everybody!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:06 am

I would assume the regular cover charge unless there are drinks included. $5 most likely and maybe $10.

The Boathouse is probably my 3rd favorite bar behind Mr. Ed's and Frosty's!! Great time and should have a good band playing!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:57 am

Hi :)
When I was there for Halloween, a few years back, they had a cover charge of I think $10, but there was food too! and the band that will be playing that weekend is Jady Kurrent, they are GREAT!!! Lots of good songs and they are LOADS of fun!!!! Someone PLEASE tell Jeff that Kelly, Kelly and Toni from Chicago say HI!!!
ENJOY!!! You will have a BLAST!!! I wish I could go :(
ALCOHOL :
Some of the Best Times
You'll Never REMEMBER!!!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:38 am

Halloween sounds like it would be soooooo much fun...wish I could be there.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:24 am

Jady Kurrent will be playing at the Boathouse Friday and Saturday night. They play hip hop music. We will not be having a cover this weekend. Our theme this year is a TOGA party. Please stop in and see us at the Boathouse for our final weekend of the year.

PIB Patty
pibpatty

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:35 pm

Hey Patty!
I wish I could be there! That sounds like a real fun theme!! I can only imagine what some of those costumes are gonna look like...lol
Would you please tell Jeff we said HI! He should remember us, just tell him Kelly, Kelly and Toni from Chicago. We really wish they would play there more than just the BIG weekends... we miss hearing/seeing them!
Thanks!!!
ENJOY!!
Kelly :)
ALCOHOL :

Some of the Best Times

You'll Never REMEMBER!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”