Taxi cabs.....True or False

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

phoenixgirl

Taxi cabs.....True or False

Postby phoenixgirl » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:35 am

Hi, everybody. I just have a question about the taxi cabs. Someone told me that they stop running for a couple hours late at night. Is this true or is this a play to get girls to stay overnight at whatever house they end up partying at. I think it's the latter. Gearing up for Halloween and want to make sure there is a cab available If I need it!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:36 am

I have never heard of that. There are less cabs this time of year for obvious reasons, but I am sure they will be working all night.

Enjoy Halloween at the Bay, I spent last year at the Boathouse and had a blast. I would have pictures but I dropped my girlfriend's camera and broke it. It was only 3 days old also. Whoops. Sorry Zosia. :D

phoenixgirl

Postby phoenixgirl » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:02 am

Thanks Mister Kay. Never been to the Boathouse. May have to check it out.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:59 am

I would say cabs run till at least 4:00 a.m. However, I am not sure if they stop running for a few hours? I know I took one to the Miller Ferry at like 6:45 a.m. one morning to catch the 7:00 ferry. Also we hailed a cab around 5:00 in the morning for a couple of girls partying on our boat too so I would say they pretty much run all night. Of course that also might depend if they are busy or not and the weekend. Both of my examples were in July.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “General Topics”