Wooo.....Hoooo!!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Wooo.....Hoooo!!!

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:12 am

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! LUVS IT!!!!

THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY... :wink:

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:42 am

It's now Monday Dvl.......a long way to Friday now. Had a great weekend though......had to go back to work to recoup.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:08 am

Well its Tuesday now.....but I posted that last Friday so...come on get on the ball.... :lol: J/K!!

Must of partied pretty hard huh???

U new on here?

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:39 am

I have been a member since Feb. but I don't get on much. I was planning a few trips this summer, but I was offered a high school volleyball coaching position so I could not make it this year. BUMMER!!!! I missed the bay badly. Maybe next year. I saw on another post you have your own magazine.....what is it about?
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:33 pm

I did have some "beverages" this past weekend......and yes I am fairly new. I did plan on getting to the bay this summer but I could not work it out after taking a high school volleyball job, will definitely make it to the bay more next year. You have your own magazine? What is it about?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:49 am

I see.... :D

The name of the magazine is Super [banned] Magazine....it is a local magazine...basically like a fetish mag...on the lines of a punky...rock...gothy...fetish....style maxium! So Im pretty much in fishnets, knee high boots, and bra and thongs or corset!
It was lots of fun!! :twisted: Since Im a lil evil one....lol!!!

Where the heck is the city you live in? Age?

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:22 am

Sounds like a great magazine......some of my favs. I live in eastern ohio....about 35 miles from Pittsburgh.

Return to “General Topics”