1st time visitor

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

bo

1st time visitor

Postby bo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:12 am

Hey all. This is my 1st time on here. Would just like to say hello and looks like a great place. My girlfriend and I are planning a visit. There's just 1 problem. We are coming on a monday-thursday. Aug 28-31. Was wondering if anything went on during the week. Would like to meet some people maybe to hang with or give us some advice.

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:47 pm

I love it during the week. It's not as crazy as the weekends but it's still a good time. There are still people in most of the pool bars, but it's not packed like on weekends.

It is more relaxed but still a lot of fun and if it's hot there should be plenty of people.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:04 pm

If I was bringing a girlfriend, I would be much better off on a Monday - Thursday trip. But that's just me.

Can anyone define girlfriend? :?: :? :?:
Hide the Rum!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:54 pm

Check the home page for this site and see what bands are playing where. Also spend some time surfing the postings on this site. Like the bars and restraunt to get some input on where to go, Mr Eds, and where not to go, Rear Barrel, just make sure you stop by the Boat House and find Patty. She's a top notch bartender.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:30 am

I just went mon-thurs last week and had an awesome time. It was my first trip during the week and i loved it, still alot of people but not packed like it is on the weekends. We stayed at the PIB resort again, which i highly reccomend, and we took the jet skis with us, what a good time! Did u guys know that Rattlesnake Island has a golf course right in the middle of it,in everyones backyard? Unbelievable! We cruised all around every island out there on the jet skis,I got to see everything like i`ve never seen it before, it was a good time.
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

bo

Postby bo » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:18 pm

Thanks all. I have been all over the website and it was very helpful. But still wanted to ask people with experience. Also visited Kelleys island website. Is it worth going to and can we get there by jetski or do we have to take a ferry?

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 am

My brother and I took jet skis around mid bass island last year. Be careful of the line of rocks running off the North side. (close call)
Hide the Rum!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:19 pm

Make sure you surf the Bars, Restraunts and Nightlife String under the forum Index.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”