How's your summer?

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

mobay

How's your summer?

Postby mobay » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 pm

I haven't been to the bay since Memorial Day weekend because of my schedule, and it may look like I will only get up there one more time at best (if I am lucky.) So I figured I would check in here and make sure all the regulars are doing well, drinking lots of drinks, showing lots of skin and having a good time without me! Maybe once I get back from vacation I'll be able to plan a trip back to the bay.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:28 pm

Haven't made it back either, going back this weekend for a final trip.

This is my slowest Bay year since 98. It does make me look forward to the trips more, though.
Hide the Rum!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:01 am

Thanks for checking on us Mobay, we miss you. My summer has been going pretty good so far, but like most of you, I have not been to the bay as often as I'd like. I have only been there 4 times this year (although Christmas was like 3 or 4 trips in one). I hope to get at least 2 or 3 more trips in. I saw Car bomb up there a while back. I asked about you and he said you've been working a lot. Let us know when you are heading over. I've had the pleasure of meeting some really great members this year and you're really missing out if you don't meet them. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to meet more great members soon. Oh yea, you asked if we were drinking lots of drinks.....I got that one covered buddy. Since you don't drink, somebody has to drink your share :D

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:13 am

I am doing well also. I have finals next week so I haven't been up since Memorial Day. I will try to make a few trips later in August and maybe into September.

I will let everyone know when I will be there.

Kay

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:07 pm

Good looking out Paul!

Yeah, Carbomb said he was hanging out with you guys a few weeks back on the docks. He said he had a blast. Right now we are looking at maybe going up Labor Day weekend or the weekend after to celebrate my birthday *keeps fingers crossed*

Kay, good luck on finals. Let me know if you decide on September and maybe we can meet up.

-Mobay
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 am

This is my worst Put In Bay Summer since I started... I haven't made it up there once..... I was planning on New Years, but that got taken away yesterday. Turns out that I'm having to move that weekend instead of Labor Day weekend. Labor Day won't work out either since I'll be down in Athens OH picking up my new puppy. So it looks like I won't be able to go til next summer...

Hope everyone else's summers are going great!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:20 pm

You're moving again????????????
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:01 am

Lol... yeah.. this time I bought a house... So that's the last move... It's the end of Apartment life for me! I've only moved twice.. Once to the apartment, and once to the other apartment across the hall! I'm still in Willoughby!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:26 am

Didn't you also buy a condo and move there and then move home for a bit also????

STOP MOVING!!!! :D

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:45 am

I had a condo for 5 years but sold it when my Dad died to pay for his funeral expenses. I moved from there to where I'm at now... This house is it. It will be occupied by me, my two cats, and my new puppy!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:20 pm

Thank god thats over, LOL......
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:45 am

Yeah.. so it's not that bad!

Return to “General Topics”