Best places to stay on the island

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

mkgg

Postby mkgg » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:41 am

yeah scooter it all worked out for us :wink:

Missy

Jagerman17

Postby Jagerman17 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:43 pm

If ANYONE s ever wondering about "The Other" swim up bars, the one who makes claims how they are the "largest swim up bar" (even though the entire pool and setting is JAMMED into a space the equivilent size of a sandwich bag) ....

... the health department "[banned] it down" TWICE because of nasty conditions ... ENOUGH SAID. I would rather go swimming in a .... well that is about the worst conditions possible so enough said -- but hey, have a good time there if ya want to go!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:10 am

I'll tell you what Jagerman, it must take A LOT for the health department to shut a pool down because that place was SO nasty over Christmas in July and it was still open. It was disgusting. The bar was PACKED full of guys yet nobody ever left to go to the bathroom even though most were pounding beer. You do the math. Almost made me sick to my stomach when I saw someone put their head under the water (perhaps the guy got so many swirley's when he was younger, he's used to it). Like I said in my other post, if you want to know what it's like to swim in a toilet, go for it.

Return to “General Topics”