motorcycle on ferry?

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

rfishe34

motorcycle on ferry?

Postby rfishe34 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:00 am

How hard is it to take m.c. over on miller ferry, also how is the pool at mister eds this year, 2 years ago it did not look very clean,last year stayed at pib resort, nice pool. Thanks 2 weeks and counting.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:57 am

Yes they do allow motorcycles on the Miller Ferry, and actually usually don't have to wait in line since they can fit you on the back after the cars are all on.

Mr. Ed's pool was pretty clean in mid June when I was there last. I know in years past the pool was a little dirty, but this year seems better!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:25 am

As Mills said, you will have no problem taking your bike over to the island. They will find room for you. Last time I rode the ferry, they put two bikes right in the corner.

Mr. Ed's pool is a lot cleaner now because they are not getting nearly the crowds they had in years past. In the past, they were about the only game in town for pool parties. The [banned] didn't let you in unless you were staying at the hotel. Now all the hotels are in on the action.

Return to “General Topics”