[banned]

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

gomer

[banned]

Postby gomer » Tue May 30, 2006 9:22 am

Did anyone check out the new pool at the [banned]? I am heading up to the Bay the weekend of June 16 with a group of people and we are staying at the Put in Bay Resort, but I thought I might check out the [banned]'s pool if it is as fun as advertised. I know they built some new thing this year.

gomer

Postby gomer » Tue May 30, 2006 3:54 pm

I forgot that a certain hotel was banned from the website. My bad.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue May 30, 2006 4:39 pm

Yeah, we spent alot of time up there. I was pretty impressed. It is basically a giant swim up bar. There are some bars on the out sides of the pool that look like walkways. Don't walk on them. They're slick. And the management doesn't allow it.

I spent time at al the pools, and I would say Ed's pool was probably the best last weekend. I like their selection of tunes better than the others.
Hide the Rum!

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed May 31, 2006 8:56 am

Thanks Kindy for the info. This will be our third annual trip and we are always looking for suggestions for the best places to party. The pool at the Put in Bay Resort was a lot of fun last year and I am hoping for the same this year since that is where we are staying. But I am sure we will venture out and check out a couple other pools including the new one at a hotel that will remain nameless.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:44 am

Definitely watch the bar type tops that are near the pool at the banned hotel. I can guarantee that more than one person will get seriously hurt by slipping on them. I think they're granite or something very similar. They're easy to step on too since they're close to the pool steps. Not sure what they were thinking when they used that material. A friend of mine almost slipped on them and he wasn't even messing around. I see a lawsuit in their future. Other than that it's a great pool party. Love the concept of having a band play above the bar ( just didn't necessarily love the band).

Return to “General Topics”