clubs

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

coltschick

clubs

Postby coltschick » Tue May 16, 2006 4:59 pm

I have a group of male friends that will be at PIB for Christmas in July having a bachelor party. They were wondering if there are any good gentlemen's clubs close to PIB? I told them that I would get on this board and ask some of the PIB veterans.

candita4

Clubs

Postby candita4 » Tue May 16, 2006 6:32 pm

With all of the ladies around PIB who needs a gentlemens club? Send them over on a good week end during the summer and they will be very happy. Just remember " What happens at the Bay, stays at the Bay"

A veteran of 16 New Year's at the Bay

coltschick

Postby coltschick » Tue May 16, 2006 6:40 pm

This particular group of guys have been going to the bay for quite some time and they always have a good time, I'm not sure why they were wanting to find a gentleman's club. I guess just because they are turning this year's trip into a bachelor party.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 17, 2006 7:44 am

There are no strib clubs on the island. And I am not sure if there are any close either, but as Candita said there is no need for any :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed May 17, 2006 8:09 am

Ther was one on route 2 or expresway 2, north of the bay, the GF said the sign was taken down. I always asked if we could stop there but she said she didn't want to miss the ferrry.

It's about 30 minutes away from the miller ferry.

Don't bother though, spend your money at the Bay, there will be pleanty of women there, spend your money buying girls drinks at the pool, much more fun then sitting in some stale smelling strip club paying 10 bucks for a beer.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed May 17, 2006 12:45 pm

Christmas in July?

I'll try to bring a few entertainers!
Hide the Rum!

AnytimeAnywhere

Postby AnytimeAnywhere » Wed May 17, 2006 6:16 pm

The only places "close" that I know of are Diamonds on St. Rt. 2 and the Nauti Kat (further east) on St. Rt. 2. Never been to the Nauti Kat, but Diamonds, like most places gets expensive.

coltschick

Postby coltschick » Wed May 17, 2006 8:01 pm

Kindy, Yes Christmas in July. The guys will be excited when I tell them this news, looks like their situation is solved. Way to go. That's why they need a female friend like me I take care of them no matter where we go.

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu May 18, 2006 6:52 am

The closest one I can think of is on Route 2 near the border of Oregon. This may be the same one Kay is thinking of.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu May 18, 2006 9:35 am

Yeah, the nauiti cat I think is the "classy" looking one that is a bright pink building!!!!

Just go to the Bay and have fun at the pools.

If they want to go to strip clubs so bad tell them to stay at home.

coltschick

Postby coltschick » Thu May 18, 2006 10:49 am

I gave the guys all of the helpful info from this board, they are going to stay on the island. Good, now I don't have to worry 'bout bailing them out of jail. Thanks for everyone's input, you are all very helpful.

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu May 18, 2006 9:13 pm

lol, how is it you don't need to worry about that? PIB does have a jail you know.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu May 18, 2006 9:25 pm

Yes they do, and they have plenty of coppers. Although I have yet to see a fight there.

Just remember, same laws for a golfcart as a car, no drinking and driving.

Unfortunately our DD isn't making this trip so we have to take the cabs this trip.

Return to “General Topics”