Lake Erie Islands Browns Backers Rib Burn Off

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

baycabbie

Lake Erie Islands Browns Backers Rib Burn Off

Postby baycabbie » Mon May 01, 2006 8:32 am

If your a Cleveland Browns Fan or just a football fan, here is a great event for you to consider. The Lake Erie Islands Browns Backers will hold their Third Annual Rib Burn Off for charity on June 24, 2006. The event will be held at the Skyway Restaurant, near the Put-in-Bay Airport. Special guest stars will be current Cleveland Browns player, Josh Cribbs. Also the legend himself Reggie Langhorne. The Bone Lady, Big Dawg, Mobile Dawg, Charlies Fryes, and The Brownie Elf will also be on hand. All guests are available for autographs and photos. Live music will be performed by the North Coast Rockers. Adults are a $10.00 donation, children under 12 are free. All to support local charities. Great food and a great time, for a great cause. If you would like to enter a Rib Burn Off team in the event or have any questions, email me at baycabbie@aol.com or give me a call at 419-285-3586.

Hope to see you there,

Roy Steunenberg
North Coast Cab Company
Please enjoy our Island. It's a wonderful place to live and play.

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 02, 2006 6:23 pm

I went last year and had a good time, although I spent Sunday afternoon at a pool with Allison Alexander from ch 19 didn't hurt either, smokin hot and very nice. Too bad she's married.............
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”