Suggestion for website...unless I'm blind

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Suggestion for website...unless I'm blind

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:50 am

Unless I'm missing something, I never found a link that takes you directly back to the putinbay.com website from this forum. It says Putinbay.com at the top of the page, but I've never been able to find a link back. If there isn't a direct link, it would be nice to have. There have been posts that comment on the site (360 degree tour) and I'm lazy so I'd like a way to get directly back there without opening up a new browser (I already use Mozilla Mobay and am too lazy to open up a tab also:-)

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:18 am

Just delete everything in the URL (that thingy up top that shows what webpage you are at) except the beginning that says putinbay.com

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:47 am

I told you....I'm lazy. I just want to be able to click on something. Just thought I'd suggest an improvement. No big deal though, I'm sure I'll survive.

mobay

Postby mobay » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:08 am

You are rigbt paul, there is no link back to the main webstie and its kind of a pain.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

cheergirl99

Postby cheergirl99 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:09 pm

PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU AND DON COMING TO CINCY? JENN SAID YOU CAN STAY WITH HER! WE ARE READY TO PARTY BEFORE PIB IN THE SUMMER!!! 8) :o
Amy from Cincinnati, 24 Years Old

cheergirl99

Postby cheergirl99 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:09 pm

PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU AND DON COMING TO CINCY? JENN SAID YOU CAN STAY WITH HER! WE ARE READY TO PARTY BEFORE PIB IN THE SUMMER!!! 8) :o
Amy from Cincinnati, 24 Years Old

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:48 pm

Hi Amy,
I just talked to Don last week about planning a trip to Cincy. We will definitely be down soon to part with you guys. It will actually be an inspection to assure that you guys are maintaining your bay shape when it comes to drinking. Don't let us down. ha ha. Seriously, we are hoping to make it down soon. I will let you know as soon as I know. Don is going to the Bahamas first. Plus Mills is heading to Florida soon. Tell Jenn I said hello.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:49 pm

Hi Amy,
I just talked to Don last week about planning a trip to Cincy. We will definitely be down soon to part with you guys. It will actually be an inspection to assure that you guys are maintaining your bay shape when it comes to drinking. Don't let us down. ha ha. Seriously, we are hoping to make it down soon. I will let you know as soon as I know. Don is going to the Bahamas first. Plus Mills is heading to Florida soon. Tell Jenn I said hello.

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:44 pm

Paul, great to see you back on the board, hopefully I'll see you at the Bay this summer. Just got back from Key West and Have some killer pics for ya!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:33 pm

Can't wait to see those pictures Taz. If I know you, I will love them. Lots of skin, I'm sure. I'm already counting the days until the first bay trip. Probably will be the first weekend in May.

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:28 am

Paul!! What's up? I just talked to Don, and I'm assuming about the 2nd or 3rd weekend of March, you guys will be down to party. Let me know so I can get the place spotless and get food/drinks in the fridge. I've got nothing right now! haaha. Well, I'm going to Columbus tomorrow nite to hang out with Cory and Victor and Brandon and the crew from Mr. Eds (bouncers).
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:55 pm

Can't wait to get there.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:45 am

Hey Jenn, hope you're surving winter OK. I've been to Cincy a couple times this winter. Usually only for a night though. I will get with Don as soon as he gets back from the Bahamas. He'll be back this Sat I think. Don't worry about the place spotless, it will just get messed up anyway. And we will bring our own beverages, so don't worry about that either. All will be good. I'd love to make the trip after Easter though. Like a dummy, I gave up drinking for lent. I'll be clean and sober until Easter. I'll still come down sooner though if Don wants to. I'll still have fun. I'll be the Mobay of Cincy. Can't wait to see you guys. It's been WAY too long.

Return to “General Topics”