How is everyones winter going?????

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:34 am

Bars in Michigan can't serve liquor on Christmas, neither can party stores so you have to remember to get the booze early, which I did. I caught the flu Christmas Eve though so that sucked, but I am alright now and just trying to stay healthy for New Years.
I actually am living in Toledo right now and there is only one store that sells real liquor, man that is a pain in the as$, although the one I go to is like a grocery store of booze, that is nice. In Michigan there are liquor stores every 20 feet, it's a lot different living in O-hi-a.

New Years isn't that big of a deal anymore, just geting together with friends and having a "few" [banned], although I hope I don't give the flu to my gf for New Years.

Only 6 more months till next Christmas!!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:26 pm

Glad to see everyone is doing so well, hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday.

MOBAY I got your message and tried to call you back but couldn't get through. Thanks for the call.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

lake-erie-pirate

Postby lake-erie-pirate » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:22 am

Hey devilcrush ..... send me a private message.

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:26 am

That's happened before when you've tried to call hasn't it? Maybe my phone doesn't like you?
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:27 am

Wow... That sucks that the bars in Michigan don't serve on Christmas.. Bars around me do... and I have liquor stores all around where I live... So I guess you are just in a cruddy place... I had the stomach flu the day after christmas up until new years... i luckily didn't give it to my boyfriend... cause then it probably would've been passed around like crazy... So how long ya been in Toledo?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:41 am

I had the flu bug Thursday and Friday myself, it was terrible!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:41 pm

It's good to know that I wasn't the only one this happened to... Must be an epidemic across the nation.. quick.. where is the news media now?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:47 pm

At least it hasn't felt much like winter, too warm. THe gf and I stayed at captain matt's new crib all last weekend. We went out and partied, went bowling, drank too much, etc....
I wanted to go ice fishing but the ice (more like water) was not safe,,,also matt had no poles.
Maybe another weekend I guess.
We're trying to get Pat Daily tickets for Detroit but the damn guy won't call me back.
Also trying to schedule a vacation to Mexico and get to some warm weather soon.

That's it for the update, hope everyone is having a good winter!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:35 am

Sorry about the loss Mills, hope your quarterback gets better.
I know how ya feel, the Lion's used to tease us by making the playoffs and losing in the first round, now we don't even get teased.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:02 am

Thanks Mr. Kay! I just hope Carson Palmer can come back by training camp otherwise it could be a long season with Jon Kitna!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Birdsnestresort

Postby Birdsnestresort » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:14 pm

Ya, I do feel kinda bad about that. Me being a Steelers fan, I have a lot of respect for what Palmer has been able to do. But considering the circumstances, Kitna preformed above my expectations. I don't believe kimo did it on purpose though. I hope CP makes a full recovery in time for next season.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:01 pm

Kitna is gone and I'm glad!

It's pretty bad when running around like a rodeo clown and dropping the ball is playing about people's expectations.

He's terrible. The worst in the NFL.

Hell, I think Fluke (Flutie) could have won that game.

The Steelers are lucky they won't make it to the Pats who will spank their asses again like they do every year when it counts.

Go Pats!
War Bengals!

Out!
Hide the Rum!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:15 pm

Well Kindy, look slike the Pats are out and the Steelers are in,,,didn't see that one coming!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:58 pm

GO COLTS!!! I am wearing blue all week and boycotting wearing the color gold until the Steelers lose!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:47 pm

The COlts lost before you even posted that last remark Mills, pick a new team to go for! :D

Return to “General Topics”