Curious

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:24 am

Mills I am working on your tickets still.

Losing Dre Bly and big baby didn't help the Lions, but not seeing Joey was wonderful!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:39 pm

Yes definitely let me know how many and how much you can get them for! I sure hope I can make the trip up, but want to make sure we have tix first. Maybe they will be below face value since the Lions are not doing well???
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:38 pm

Ya, Mills you need to get those tickets for the Bengals vs. Lions game so I can see ya and we can hang and party!! Ize miss ya punk....lol!!

Laura and I will be tailgating and at the game this Sunday vs. Da Bears...lol, Hopefully we win this one...lol!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:39 pm

Do you need 4 tix?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:10 am

Oh yea if I come to Detroit we all will get together and party for sure!

Mr. Kay, I really do not know how many tix I need yet? I would say anywhere from 2-6 most likely. It is really going to depend how much they are as to how many people decide to go with me to Detroit. If they are reasonable like face value then as many as possible most likely. If they are high I may not be coming at all since money is tight now :cry:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Kelly G

Still Curious?

Postby Kelly G » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:31 pm

Hey Jason... Pretty cool that they won!!! (I know it's been awhile since the finale, but I haven't been on here to say anything)
I was hoping they would win, even though the 2nd place team is from IL, actually only about 45 minutes from me.
Have you talked to your friend about them? Did you watch the show at all? The end was intense!! pretty close! I kinda hope one day I run into at least one of them up at the Bay.
OK, I'll stop rambling... lol I was just wondering if you heard anything?!?!?
ENJOY!!! :)

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:26 pm

Yea I saw the team from Cincy won the Great Race! I have not talked to anyone who knows them, but that is awesome they won a million dollars and they are Bengals fans!! WHO DEY!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “General Topics”