Curious

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Kelly G

Curious

Postby Kelly G » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:00 am

Hey Gang!

I don't know if any of you watched The Amazing Race the other night, but there is a group (3 brothers and a sister) that are in it from Cincinnati. I know its a stretch, but I was just wondering if anybody on here knew them?
There are 2 groups from IL, not too far from me, but I don't know them. But it is a small world, I may find out differently someday...lol

mgw

Postby mgw » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:07 pm

Hey Kelly!

I don't know them - they are from an area named Anderson - its further east than I am! However, Cabingirl might be happy to hear - the sister and the youngest brother are current Miami U. students! I just love their gear! They are calling themselves the Who Dey Gang! Gotta love it!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:01 pm

I personally do not know them, but one of my best friends knows them. We were just talking about it last night as a matter of fact!

The Who Dey gang!! Gotta love it!! Anyone who wants to jump on the Bengals bandwagon jump on with both feet! C'mon moday? Taz? Cabingirl??? I know you all are closet Bengals fans :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:06 am

Not a flippin chance..
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:22 am

OK Chris just checking :P Remember the offer is always on the table :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:43 pm

Mills wrote:I personally do not know them, but one of my best friends knows them. We were just talking about it last night as a matter of fact!

The Who Dey gang!! Gotta love it!! Anyone who wants to jump on the Bengals bandwagon jump on with both feet! C'mon moday? Taz? Cabingirl??? I know you all are closet Bengals fans :lol:

So....????!!!!????????!!!! Any inside scoop?
I have only watched a couple seasons of the Amazing Race, I thought last year with the couple that fought all the time was bad... yikes! the one family this time around, they will most likely end up on the Dr. Phil show too...lol But the ones from your neck of the woods... talk about true brother/sister relationship! They were sitting in this buggy type thing, and the one brother lets one rip while sitting next to his sister... she was gasping for air, and he was just like... what? I don't know what you're talking about. It was funny!
So, if there's anything that you can share... feel free :)

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:23 pm

Cincinnati has a fooball team?
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:34 am

Yep they happen to now be 4-0!!!! WHO DEY!!! 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:35 am

Cincy is doing good, glad to see at least one team that used to stink be good.
Mills, it's got to feel good to back them through all the bad years and then get to see them do good. Make sure you don't have too many bandwagoneers!

Lions are freakin terrible, anyone want Harrington? No trade, just take him, please!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:10 am

Thanks Mr. Kay! The fact I have had season tix all these lean years makes this year that much sweeter!!! The stadium parking lots are completely full by 9:30 with wild tailgaters so the bandwagon is just about full! That is ok b/c as LL Cool J says "I've been here for years"!!!

I feel your pain with the Lions, but they may not be as far off as you think! They have a great bunch of receivers and the D is improving! You do need to cut your losses with Harrington though I agree! We had Akili Smith the ultimate bust but seem to have a keeper in Carson Palmer!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:28 pm

We just lost one of those receivers, Charles Rogers, to drugs.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:33 pm

Can I ride two wagons at once? :lol: I'm excited for the Bungles...still tough teams ahead though...one in particular :wink: You know, football in California is so weird...we were watching games at 10am!

I haven't seen any of the race yet. I've definitely got to check it out since there are Miami racers - so cool! Thanks for letting me know mgw!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:00 pm

The Bengals wagon is the biggest one of the season so far it looks! I talked to my friend today who lives in Ann Arbor and he said there are more and more Bengals jerseys popping up everyday in Michigan!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:22 am

Just a quick note about the Amazing Race...my friend was down at Miami last week and saw the girl on the who dey team working at a bar. She didn't reveal anything about the results though!

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:55 am

CB... There's a part of me that wants to tell you, to tell her to keep working her til she gives up some info.. but then the other part doesn't want the surprise to be ruined. I don't know if anyone else is watching, but last night, the family that came in first, won free gas for each licensed driver on the team.....FOR LIFE!!!!!! That might be even better than winning at the end! How sweet is that?!!!!

Return to “General Topics”