New Year's

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

candita4

New Year's

Postby candita4 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Hey Sheila, Your phone is ringing. Are you going for New Year's

candita4

New Year's

Postby candita4 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:33 pm

It's going to be a very quiet New Year's this year! Where are the party people?????????

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:32 pm

We're hung over............Man that phone's loud!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

livewirecs

Postby livewirecs » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:37 am

Come heel or high water, I will be there on the 17th!
Get Me To The Bay! (listen to my show online at www.thedriveat5.com )

candita4

New Year's

Postby candita4 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:14 pm

O.K. we have One so far? WHO IS IN FOR NEW YEAR'S??????????????/

We will be on C dock around 7:30 on Wednesday night staying until Sunday. Come party with the people who know how to do it for four days in a row.

livewirecs

Postby livewirecs » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:23 am

YES!!!!!!!! I found a room!!!! one night on the 17th! I will be at PIB new years for the first time!

BudLightJimmy

Postby BudLightJimmy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:52 pm

I will be there friday and sat.
With Me Beauty is only a light switch Away!

candita4

New Year's

Postby candita4 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:08 am

The Candita 4 will be leaving Lake St. Clare about noon today for the Bay for New Year's. We will be on C dock about half way out, tucked behind a sailboat called Rumhunter. Some people talk about a party, some people dooooooooooooooo a party. Stop by for a shooter or two or three. Last year we went through over a thousand test tube shooters. Bullette are you reading this? Stop by for a drink, enjoy the last real boating week end at the bay. I hope the high gas prices don't keep everybody away. I heard the Board walk is going to get a mortgage broker to set up shop by the gas pumps so we can all get gas to get home with.

It's the last boating blow out of the year, Let's enjoy. A special invite to all of the Dock Trasher's See you Saturday for the Poker Crawl, but come by for a drink.

candita4

New Year's

Postby candita4 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:08 am

The Candita 4 will be leaving Lake St. Clare about noon today for the Bay for New Year's. We will be on C dock about half way out, tucked behind a sailboat called Rumhunter. Some people talk about a party, some people dooooooooooooooo a party. Stop by for a shooter or two or three. Last year we went through over a thousand test tube shooters. Bullette are you reading this? Stop by for a drink, enjoy the last real boating week end at the bay. I hope the high gas prices don't keep everybody away. I heard the Board walk is going to get a mortgage broker to set up shop by the gas pumps so we can all get gas to get home with.

It's the last boating blow out of the year, Let's enjoy. A special invite to all of the Dock Trasher's See you Saturday for the Poker Crawl, but come by for a drink.

livewirecs

Re: New Year's

Postby livewirecs » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:41 am

candita4 wrote:The Candita 4 will be leaving Lake St. Clare about noon today for the Bay for New Year's. We will be on C dock about half way out, tucked behind a sailboat called Rumhunter. Some people talk about a party, some people dooooooooooooooo a party. Stop by for a shooter or two or three. Last year we went through over a thousand test tube shooters. Bullette are you reading this? Stop by for a drink, enjoy the last real boating week end at the bay. I hope the high gas prices don't keep everybody away. I heard the Board walk is going to get a mortgage broker to set up shop by the gas pumps so we can all get gas to get home with.

Great! Does that mean I can stop by and bring my wife and her friend? Or is that a somewhat private invite?

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:26 pm

Hey all...I'm sure I'll be up late saturday. I have a prior commitment but I'll split asap. Hows the Candita crew? Wheres Shotman? And the Boat B*t*h's? Got to get my dancin shoes packed! Hopefully you'll get this through a laptop, or else It will be a nice surprise! Miss ya!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:17 am

Looks like I will be there as well......if anybody remembers me. Probably my last bay trip for the year (I hope so anyway !). Started off the season by going Memorial day and might as well finish with New Years weekend. Might get talked into Halloween as well, but that's over a month away. We'll be on A dock on the first finger so if any baychatters are going to be there stop by and introduce yourself. I will be sure to do a shot from the Candita for all of you that cannot make it. Just because I am a nice guy :D

Taz, if you go, look me up. I have not seen you all year.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:18 am

Looks like I will be there as well......if anybody remembers me. Probably my last bay trip for the year (I hope so anyway !). Started off the season by going Memorial day and might as well finish with New Years weekend. Might get talked into Halloween as well, but that's over a month away. We'll be on A dock on the first finger so if any baychatters are going to be there stop by and introduce yourself. I will be sure to do a shot from the Candita for all of you that cannot make it. Just because I am a nice guy :D

Taz, if you go, look me up. I have not seen you all year.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:43 am

glad to hear you're still out there pbosak. Have fun this weekend!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:05 am

I told Paul he better get on the board and post something b/c people were getting worried LOL!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “General Topics”