Great Reading

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

bigdan

Great Reading

Post by bigdan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 am

I just want to let everyone know my new daily routine is to read all the posts on the PutinBay Forum. I am in the Internet marketing business and read fourms every day and even livimg in Las Vegas I cannot say I have read any more informative forums. You guys are all great and I canot wait until Aug 5-7 to party with some east coat fun people. By the way Mills I was looking throught the pictures I have from my trip there 2 years ago and found one of you in the background of a great picture of some girls we were parting with. See you all in Aug

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:18 pm

Sounds like a plan Dan!! Can you send me the pic over e-mail? I can only imagine what I was doing in the background?!! :o
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

bigdan

Post by bigdan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:26 pm

You are just standing there looking at the girls we were hanging with. I will bring it in to work tomorrow and scan it so I can email it

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:07 pm

msmorized :shock:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:08 pm

oops forgot the letter "e" there :?
Mills, from Cincinnati