Put-in-Bay on TV tonight

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:52 am

Thanks for the clarification Admin. I always wondered about that. I think Mills started that rumor about 50 posts. Just for that he should buy us all a drink on the island. :twisted:

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:23 pm

Thanks for the info, admin1...better pick up the quality of my posts!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:28 pm

OOOPS :oops: I guess I was wrong, I thought it was 50 posts. Maybe that is the normal amount before the owners trust the members. Sorry WCM, keep chugging away buddy 8)

I will make sure to make all the board members a Cruzan Vanilla and Coke when I see them this summer!! And maybe a drink at the bar, that will depend how many people are there it could get costly if a ton show up the same weekend!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:30 pm

OOOPS :oops: I guess I was wrong, I thought it was 50 posts. Maybe that is the normal amount before the owners trust the members. Sorry WCM, keep chugging away buddy 8)

I will make sure to make all the board members a Cruzan Vanilla and Coke when I see them this summer!! And maybe a drink at the bar, that will depend how many people are there it could get costly if a ton show up the same weekend!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:15 pm

damn - I was getting close to that "magic number".

Return to “General Topics”