Last Update

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Last Update

Post by Bullette » Mon May 09, 2005 7:31 am

I want to thank all of you for keeping my dad in your prayers. He passed away this morning at aproximately 215a. I just wanted to let all of you know that it meant a lot to me. He was the best guy in the world.... :cry:
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Mon May 09, 2005 8:26 am

I am so sorry to hear that Bullette. In times like this, there is nothing one can say (or write) to make things better. Just know that he is in a much better place. I'll be praying and thinking of your family as you go through this very difficult time. Just hang in there.

mobay

Post by mobay » Mon May 09, 2005 9:20 am

This is sad news. I recently lost a family member too and feel your pain. Keep your head up and remember you have friends here if you need any support!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Mon May 09, 2005 10:13 am

Bullette, so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family. He is in a better place now. Deaths always make me remeber to live life to the fullest. We will have to have to toast to that sometime this summer. Keep smiling.
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

DINO

Post by DINO » Mon May 09, 2005 11:08 am

Bullette,

I don't know you nor may I ever get to really know 'Bullette', but I have enjoyed your posts here. With that said, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. Time may heal the pain, but you fortunately will never forget him.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Mon May 09, 2005 12:31 pm

Thanks guys... It's nothing like I expected... There is never any amount of preparation that can go into this.... This has been my most dreaded day for 20 years now. My dad is the best thing in my life... and I'm just torn apart. I don't even know what to say yet. I still don't believe it. He'll come home soon... that's what i keep thinking... He's the best man i've ever known. Nobody will ever compare to him in my eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

jojolion

Post by jojolion » Mon May 09, 2005 12:45 pm

Bullette,

I'm sorry to hear you lost your father. It will be two years ago this month I lost my mother in law, a very good friend of mine who shared in my everyday life. Time does ease your pain and fond memories will make you smile.

Baywatch

Post by Baywatch » Mon May 09, 2005 1:51 pm

Bullette,
I've been following the updates of your father and I am truly sorry for your loss. I've lost both my parents and I know it's tough. Time does heal the pain but the memories that you have will last forever.

I'm thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

candita4

Bullette's Dad

Post by candita4 » Mon May 09, 2005 4:09 pm

Bullette;

A lot of us don't have those wonderful memories that you have of your father. Be glad he was such a influence on your life. Many fathers would be very glad to have there kids say the things you said about your Dad.

Good for him for being that kind of Dad

Good for you for realizing it.

pureamy

Post by pureamy » Mon May 09, 2005 5:42 pm

I pray that God gives you the strength to get through this time and remember that your Father is always with you! You may have lost his physical being on Earth, but nothing can take away his spirit. And I'm sure it will live on in and around you. Blessings to you and your family!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm

Thank you all... I surely know he was laughing at me tonight when I won the prize for the lowest bowling average. lol... I could never forget such a wonderful man. I just wish it weren't so painful.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Sat May 14, 2005 2:23 am

ha ha... i haven't slept a wink in 2 days... so tired, yet so drunk... in good stle for put in bay! hoop whoop

Taz

Post by Taz » Sun May 15, 2005 2:31 pm

Almost like drunk dialing, only posting.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Sun May 15, 2005 5:56 pm

omigod... i just read that... i don't really remember posting that at all! atleast i'm getting in shape for the bay!

Taz

Post by Taz » Sun May 15, 2005 8:31 pm

Bullette, your always in shape for the Bay!!!!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!