Cell Phones?

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:10 pm

Thanks for the info.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:29 pm

I have AT&T, which is now Cingular. It really has to do with your cell phone and package. If you get the free phone & cheap package, you get crappy service. Thats how they get you to upgrade. I've had no problems at all! Last year we stayed at the Island Club, and I was the only one with service. Investigate some more....... the initial cost of a good phone may hurt at first, but its way worth it! Alot of times there are rebates on the more costly phones...check on line.

Mobay- Sounds like you have a good plan!
I have the Nationwide Networking Plan. It will use the stongest server wherever you go.

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:11 pm

Well I have a fairly expensive plan now because I added a few lines to mine, but even when I had my 30 dollar plan I still had free long distance, free roaming. Thats why I went with them.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:49 pm

I have Northcoast PCS, it only works in a 60 mile radius around Cleveland, but I do get UNLIMITED free local, long distance and text messaging, anytime. And it's only like 45 dollars a month.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:48 pm

Well this shows that its been forever since i have been on the message board. I'm more than a month behind on this post. Anywayz, it excites me bunches that Nextel will be adding a tower to the island. Nextel service sucks period, unless your in columbus and then you get service everywhere. But we have nextel for our fire department jobs. But I use to have Verizon and I loved it. I got service pretty much everywhere and I know I got it at the bay when we went up last year.
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Birdsnestresort

Phones

Postby Birdsnestresort » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:11 pm

I don't have a phone as of now. But im planning on getting one at the begining of summer. I was going to get a cingular but have changed my mind from what i have just heard. I guess ill get Verision.

Return to “General Topics”