bars and such

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

simplywet70

bars and such

Postby simplywet70 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:01 pm

The more i read all these post the more i realize that its like i been on a completely diffrent island! You all mention alot of places that i never found. I know the downtown strip i guess that is about it. Other than the bar by the airport and then what use to be daily's i think.
Its hard to know what hotels and such since it bans them... but is there like an island map that would point out where some of these things are that i obviously keep missing up there!
I think now we are planning an earlier trip.. would like to to come up for the X-mas in July which none of us have been to. Trying now to find somewhere to rent from thursday - sunday.[/list]

saracoburn

Hey there

Postby saracoburn » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:01 pm

Hey hun,

On that page you can go under dinning,shopping,hotels well whatever and it will have a number next to each place.All you need to do then is write down the numbers and go back to the homepage and click on Island Map. Then you can see all the numbers and where they are all at.There is also a downtown map on there I believe.If you need more help just IM or e-mail me and I can send you the links for both.Hope this helps! 8)
I've done dumber things sober

simplywet70

Postby simplywet70 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:16 pm

thank you for that web site.. i have not seen that one. Amazing at all the things i didnt know existed. I guess we only worried about the bars..

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:06 am

They are the top priority.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”